Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

We ate at Trail's End a couple of years ago and since then I've been hounding my wife to go back and stay at the Fort (I really want to stay there - in a cabin, rent a camper, under a tarp in the back of my truck - I'm not picky.) I think I'll make my wife one of these to remind her so I don't have to bug her so much... (I made this one as a gift for a friend.)

If anyone is seriously interested in one of these, send me a private message & we'll figure something out. I don't know what the board's rules are about sales but I don't want to spam it. If I'm overstepping my bounds please let me know or just take this down. I like it here too much to get off on the wrong foot.

12 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

Dang....

I may need a couple...

1 hour ago, hedg12 said:

If anyone is seriously interested in one of these, send me a private message & we'll figure something out. I don't know what the board's rules are about sales but I don't want to spam it. If I'm overstepping my bounds please let me know or just take this down. I like it here too much to get off on the wrong foot.

I don't think you're overstepping your bounds going by the quote above yours. 

P.S.  She's one of the ones in charge :)

Nice sign by the way.