AP Dining Discount Increased to 30% this summer

From WDW Magic - 

Annual Passholder dining discount increased at several restaurants through the summer

2 hours ago

Forums Tweet Share Share

Disney is upping the discount for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members from now through to September 30 2017.

There is now a 30 percent discount (up from 20%) on regular price food and non-alcoholic beverages when dining during the dinner meal period before 6:30pm or after 8:30pm at the following locations:

• Jiko at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Flying Fish at Disney's BoardWalk Resort
  • The Wave...of American Flavors at Disney's Contemporary Resort
  • Citricos at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • The Grand Floridian Café at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Olivia's Cafe at Disney's Old Key West Resort
  • Boatwright's Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
  • The Turf Club Bar & Grill at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Artist Point at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Captain's Grill at Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Discuss on the Forums
Article Posted: Jul 21, 2017 / 10:41am EDT

http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/annual-pass/news/21jul2017-annual-passholder-dining-discount-increased-at-several-restaurants-through-the-summer.htm

44 minutes ago, Travisma said:

So all sit down higher priced places.... And before 6:30 and after 8:30.  What time does dinner start at these places?

Usually 5pm

Not too shocked to see signature dining places on there, but some of those others aren't crazy expensive by Disney standards.  We eat at the Wave quite a bit - but then it never really seems busy even during traditionally busy times.

• 3 weeks later...

Well well well... adding to the "get 'em into the restaurants this summer" department, there's even an AP offer out for Monsieur Paul!  I'd be jumping on this one if I was there.  We ate here a couple of years ago and it was easily one of the best meals I've ever had at WDW.

Four-Course Passholder Dining Offer Now Available at Epcot’s Monsieur Paul

on: 

Walt Disney World Passholders looking for an extra special night out, won’t want to miss the exciting dining offer available at Monsieur Paul located at Epcot’s France Pavilion.

Running until September 21, 2017, the offer entitles Annual Passholders to a four-course prix fixe menu where visitors are able to sample a delightful array of carefully prepared French dishes.   The cost of the meal is $65 per person and includes a glass of champagne and a choice of either free-range roasted chicken or black sea-bass.  Guests should note that substitutions are not available on the prix fixe menu.

Reservations can be made via My Disney Experience or by calling 407.WDW.DINE.   This special menu is available to Passholders by request only,   a valid Annual Pass is required and guests should inform staff upon arrival that they would like the “Passholder Summer Special Menu.” The offer is available to Annual Passholders and their entire party (everyone doesn’t need to have their own AP).  For Passholders on a dining plan, 2 meal credits can be used to cover the cost of this dining experience.

http://www.chipandco.com/epcots-monsieur-paul-running-four-course-passholder-dining-offer-274317/

8 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I'm sure it's a fantastic meal, but to me $65 for chicken isn't worth it.

I agree.  Maybe some would consider this a bargain, but $65 for a prix fixe menu doesn't sound like such a great deal to me.  There are some top notch restaurants around me where I could get a very nice meal of my choosing for less than $65 a head.

TCD

8 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I'm sure it's a fantastic meal, but to me $65 for chicken isn't worth it.

Agreed.  I'd definitely get the sea bass if I was going, and I'd love to know what the other 3 courses are.  We splurged on the whole kit and kaboodle when we went, and every single thing we had was amazing.