Tables in Wonderland peeps can save 30% at WDW

It looks like they have matched the offer currently being given to Annual Passholders and DVC members.

http://www.chipandco.com/tables-wonderland-members-can-now-save-30-disney-world-277407/

Great news if you are a Tables in Wonderland Member. Your discount at select Walt Disney World restaurants has been increased from 20% to 30%.

The restaurants included in this offer include the following:

• Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge
  • Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Port Orleans – Riverside
  • Captain’s Grill at the Yacht Club Resort
  • Citricos at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Flying Fish at the Boardwalk Inn
  • Jiko At Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Olivia’s Cafe at Old Key West Resort
  • The Grand Floridian Cafe at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • The Turf Club Bar & Grill at Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • The Wave at the Contemporary Resort

To take advantage of this offer, you must dine when dinner is offered and before 6:30 pm or after 8:30 pm. You have until September 30 to take advantage of this offer.

This discount increase matches the recently announced 30% discount for Annual Passholders and DVC Members. However, there is a difference between the two discounts as the Tables in Wonderland offer includes alcohol.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Are these restaurants hurting?

Well, Disney isn't offering these discounts out of the kindness of their hearts.

They jacked up the prices, and lowered the food quality, and now they have a lot of empty seats.

They want more butts in the seats, and will take a little less $$$ to get suckers guests in the door (but only before 6:30 or after 8:30).

TCD

6 minutes ago, Travisma said:

But you still can't get AP discounts at Food and Wine kiosks or at fast serve places!

Hey Disney, toss us a bone, we support you year round, not just once a year!

Get real.

The discounts are not a gift to passholders.  They're only offering them because the full service restaurants are such a bad value that they are losing business.  It's a cash grab, not some kind of reward.

TCD

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Well, Disney isn't offering these discounts out of the kindness of their hearts.

They jacked up the prices, and lowered the food quality, and now they have a lot of empty seats.

They want more butts in the seats, and will take a little less $$$ to get suckers guests in the door (but only before 6:30 or after 8:30).

TCD

This*

Kind of.

But, there have never been restaurant discounts like this offered before.

Ever.

TCD

It's a shame.   Who the heck is making these horrible decisions?   

They definetely don't care about repeat customers.  

Im curious if all these cost cutting ideas are taking place industry wide or if it's just a Disney thing. 

3 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

This*

Im curious if all these cost cutting ideas are taking place industry wide or if it's just a Disney thing. 

We very rarely eat out, but when we do, we go to places that have coupons.

It seems like we have been getting a few more coupon deals in the mail recently.

Kind of.

But, there have never been restaurant discounts like this offered before.

Ever.

TCD

Yeah... it's kind of crazy.  Seriously... they designed, printed and MAILED that TIW thing out.  TIW barely manages to get an email out for most of their big events.  This took some effort/$.

4 minutes ago, Travisma said:

We very rarely eat out, but when we do, we go to places that have coupons.

It seems like we have been getting a few more coupon deals in the mail recently.

Here too.  And I'm not shy about using them.

33 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Disney is run by Wall Street Wizards now.

They don't care about the long term.  They care about posting a profit this quarter that beats what they did last quarter.  No matter what.

They don't care about the future of the company.  They will have all of their fortunes socked away.  Who would want to go to some run down theme park anyway?

TCD

7 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

If Irma doesn't damage Disney... does anyone know if the Passholder discounts will carry through October?

I've not seen anything about extending discounts yet. If the fall season picks up as it tends to in October, I doubt that will happen.  But if attendance/spending stay down or aren't up to [insert $$$ level here] they just might.

15 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I've not seen anything about extending discounts yet. If the fall season picks up as it tends to in October, I doubt that will happen.  But if attendance/spending stay down or aren't up to [insert $$$ level here] they just might.

Thanks Mo.  

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Mrs.TN22 said:

New! 45th Anniversary Benefits

From now through December 23, 2017, as a Walt Disney World Passholder, enjoy 20% discounts at 45 select dining locations.

looks like the selected 20% off AP dining has been extended!!  woohoo

Wow.

I am really surprised they extended the discounts.

Business must not be so good.

TCD

5 hours ago, Mrs.TN22 said:

From now through December 23, 2017, as a Walt Disney World Passholder, enjoy 20% discounts at 45 select dining locations.

Does anyone have a list of the 45 restaurants?  We haven't bought our new APs yet, so I don't have access to the list.  Thanks!

40 minutes ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

Does anyone have a list of the 45 restaurants?  We haven't bought our new APs yet, so I don't have access to the list.  Thanks!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/passholder-benefits-and-discounts/

this should take you to the list - I couldn't find one that would copy/paste well

I wasn't signed in, so you should be able to see as well.

4 minutes ago, Mrs.TN22 said:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/passholder-benefits-and-discounts/

this should take you to the list - I couldn't find one that would copy/paste well

Thanks for the list!  Unfortunately most of the restaurants we'll be visiting on our upcoming trip are only 10% off.  Guess we'll be buying Tables in Wonderland again.  

1 minute ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

Thanks for the list!  Unfortunately most of the restaurants we'll be visiting on our upcoming trip are only 10% off.  Guess we'll be buying Tables in Wonderland again.  

you are welcome!  that is a bummer that the ones you needed are only 10%.  We have reservations at Tiffins and Hollywood Brown Derby (first time for both) and I was excited to see that they were both 20%

17 hours ago, Mrs.TN22 said:

Awesome!!  Thanks for posting this!!  When do guys get into town?  It will be nice to see you again...let's see, the time we met at the Green Egg, was that 2 or 3 years ago??