9 hours ago, bdm said:

In 68 days I'll be enjoying a Dole Whip.  By this time of night I may have moved on to Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum, or Mosquito Mojito...

135 days for us  

Are you going to be staying at the Poly?

we are looking into doing a split stay over Christmas. 3 nights at the Poly and then 7 nights at Wyndham bonnet creek. 

135 days for us  

Are you going to be staying at the Poly?

we are looking into doing a split stay over Christmas. 3 nights at the Poly and then 7 nights at Wyndham bonnet creek. 

Hope your 135 goes by smoothly.

We are staying at the fort, our arrival will be around noon, wife will take the boy to the pool while I setup. After setup I get to go to trader Sam's as a reward for 2 days of driving. Though this trip I may go to geyser point as it looks nice.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, bdm said:

Hope your 135 goes by smoothly.

We are staying at the fort, our arrival will be around noon, wife will take the boy to the pool while I setup. After setup I get to go to trader Sam's as a reward for 2 days of driving. Though this trip I may go to geyser point as it looks nice.

We liked trader Sam's. Fun place to hang out for a drink or two. 

However. Geyser point I could hang out all day and relax on the sofa. 

11 hours ago, bdm said:

In 68 days I'll be enjoying a Dole Whip.  By this time of night I may have moved on to Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum, or Mosquito Mojito...

That sounds like a heck of a first day plan to me!

1 hour ago, bdm said:

Going to the Poly for Kona sushi has been our first night ritual for a bunch of years now.  In fact I think it's the only ADR I've made for our entire trip this year.  ;)

1 hour ago, djsamuel said:

If you haven't checked it out, Abracadabar on the Boardwalk is pretty nice too.

Ooh - thanks for the reminder.  I need to put that on the list.

40 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

If this is becoming a thread to make bar recommendations, I'll share one:  The Nomad Lounge in Animal Kingdom.  Awesome place.

TCD

Already on the list too.  Really looking forward to checking it out.

3 hours ago, bdm said:

Nice place but too far to travel after 2 days of travel.

Yeah, I was thinking about that, but figured I'd suggest anyways.  Wilderness Lodge would be nice and convenient as well as relaxing.

About 135 days for us.  A long time since we missed this past December after 15 years of Decembers.  Since i don't drink and my doctor would frown on the Dole Whip, I guess I'll just relax with a caffeine free diet coke (generic, most likely).  Ah! That's the life...  We're in a Preferred so far, but hope to upgrade to a Premium before we get there.  Although a site close to the Settlement would be convenient for us to avoid a few busses.