I think this might be my most favorite WDW parade and Disney Parks Blog will be streaming it live tomorrow night.  WARNING: be prepared to not get that song out of your head for at least 2 weeks. ;) 

Mickey's Boo-To-You Parade

Watch ‘Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade’ #DisneyParksLIVE Stream From Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Sept. 22

Jennifer Fickley-Baker

by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Editorial Content Manager, Walt Disney World Resort

Fall has returned to the Walt Disney World Resort and with it, a guest-favorite seasonal event – Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is an after-hours ticketed event that takes place at Magic Kingdom Park from 7 p.m. to midnight. Just as the sun sets, the park is transformed into an unbelievable Halloween wonderland with spooky music and lighting effects, can’t-miss entertainment experiences, trick-or-treating and much more.

We’re thrilled to share today that on Friday, September 22, we’ll share a #DisneyParksLIVE stream of a Not-So-Scary must-see, “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” right here on the Disney Parks Blog.

Mickey's Boo-To-You Parade

The parade, offered only during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties, is a procession of favorite Disney characters dressed in their Halloween best, floats inspired by the Disney villains – and even characters from The Haunted Mansion – plus a candy inspired cavalcade finale.

To catch our #DisneyParksLIVE stream of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on September 22, bookmark this page or simply visit the Disney Parks Blog starting at 9:30 p.m. ET. This page will refresh with the live stream video feed at that time.

Want to see “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade” in person? Remaining dates are: September 22, 24, 26, 29; October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31 & November 1. Grab a ticket now for a party night right here.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/09/watch-mickeys-boo-to-you-parade-disneyparkslive-stream-from-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-sept-22/

So did anyone watch it live?

The Disney Parks Blog posted a video of the live stream:

Watch The Replay Of Our ‘Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade’ #DisneyParksLIVE Stream Now

Jennifer Fickley-Baker

by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Editorial Content Manager, Walt Disney World Resort

Our #DisneyParksLIVE stream of “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade,” a highlight of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, has just concluded. Be sure to check out the replay below!

I didn't see it live, but I hope that's not what they broadcast.  Someone goofed on the audio- it's a constant repeat of the Boo To You song.  The actual parade has different music for each unit.  It's a shame they didn't capture that-this video is unwatchable with the repetitive music.

TCD

1 minute ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

So did anyone watch it live?

The Disney Parks Blog posted a video of the live stream:

Watch The Replay Of Our ‘Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade’ #DisneyParksLIVE Stream Now

Jennifer Fickley-Baker

by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Editorial Content Manager, Walt Disney World Resort

Our #DisneyParksLIVE stream of “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade,” a highlight of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, has just concluded. Be sure to check out the replay below!

I didn't see it live, but I hope that's not what they broadcast.  Someone goofed on the audio- it's a constant repeat of the Boo To You song.  The actual parade has different music for each unit.  It's a shame they didn't capture that-this video is unwatchable with the repetitive music.

TCD

Boo to You played the entire parade.

At one point when the Haunted Mansion characters were on Main Street you could hear the Pirates song playing and it had gone by quite a bit earlier.

It wasn't one of their better broadcasts.

I think you can find it on YouTube.  If I'm not mistaken it was linked there during the live broadcast.

And they didn't really show the Headless Horseman, they said he rode by before the parade.

8 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Boo to You played the entire parade.

At one point when the Haunted Mansion characters were on Main Street you could hear the Pirates song playing and it had gone by quite a bit earlier.

It wasn't one of their better broadcasts.

I think you can find it on YouTube.  If I'm not mistaken it was linked there during the live broadcast.

And they didn't really show the Headless Horseman, they said he rode by before the parade.

So that's what played live?

Bad job, Disney.

TCD