Hello Addie!

Welcome to Fort Fiends.

I am only posting to move your post up so maybe someone will see it.

I'm not a vegan, but I've seen what Chef TJ does for vegan guests, and I understand why you're interested in visiting Trail's End to see him.

If someone doesn't answer your question before then, I'll stop by Trail's End the next time I'm at the Fort and ask what nights Chef TJ works.  Hopefully, another Fiend can do the same, and you'll get an answer quickly.

TCD

• 2 months later...

We were there in October and asked for chef TJ because we had two vegan children and one adult in our group.  He was busy with the Food and Wine at Epcot but the chef that was on duty was still a big hit with everyone.  It seemed that the chef on duty was trying hard to develop his own reputation and everyone left very pleased.  I did not know that vegan food could be so good looking and tasting.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:53 AM, DinDavie said:

We were there in October and asked for chef TJ because we had two vegan children and one adult in our group.  He was busy with the Food and Wine at Epcot but the chef that was on duty was still a big hit with everyone.  It seemed that the chef on duty was trying hard to develop his own reputation and everyone left very pleased.  I did not know that vegan food could be so good looking and tasting.

That's good to hear, and contrary to the bellyaching comments left on that Instagram post.

It makes sense that Chef TJ would train the chefs who work when he is off.

TCD