Hey All! We will eventually be going from Clifton to the great magical maze of WDW in our pre-owned Keystone. Going the old-fashioned route of wanting to use a map/trip tix to plan our first camper trip, what are some sites to see on the way down south? When I was younger, going to Myrtle Beach, I remember a pretty cool and huge variety store called J-R's I believe. Wish I knew exactly where it was- would've loved to go back and pick up the Dale Earnhardt Sr. sunglasses they had in the shop. Any input is appreciated.

J-R is still on the way, right off I95, you will see signs for it just like South of the Border. If time I would stop at St. Augustine, we stayed at Anastasia State Park, nice campground but just water & electric with dump on the way out. 

South of the Border is always good if only for the spectacle of it all - and counting down the billboards from 100 miles away.  LOL

There's a stretch of outlet stores off 95 in the Carolinas if you're up for some shopping.

We generally power through to get there as soon as possible, but on our list of "someday when we have more time" are anywhere in Maryland we can eat a ton of crab, Charleston, Savannah, and St. Augustine.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...