I missed this when it was first announced, but figured I'd post it anyway as it's good through October 29...

DISNEY SPRINGS SHOPPING CARD PROMOTION STARTING JULY 10

Starting July 10, guests of Disney Springs will be able to purchase a $100 shopping card and receive an additional perk.Disney Springs guests will receive an additional $25 shopping card when they purchase a limited-edition $100 shopping card for Disney owned and operated merchandise locations at World of Disney.

The bonus $25 gift card can be used on future visits and becomes redeemable on the following day.

Disney Springs Shopping Card Promotion Starting July 10

Guests can redeem these cards at Disney merchandie locations at Disney Springs, Earport, Magic of Disney at the Orlando International Airport, and through the app Shop Disney Parks.

To use these shopping cards, guests must be at the following locations:

• World of Disney
  • Disney’s Design-A-Tee
  • Disney’s Pin Traders
  • Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories
  • Goofy’s Candy Co.
  • Marketplace Co-Op
  • Marketplace Fun Finds
  • Mickey’s Pantry
  • Once Upon a Toy
  • The Art of Disney
  • Tren-D
  • Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Disney Springs location only)
  • The Ganachery
  • D-Living
  • Sundries
  • Disney’s Candy Cauldron
  • Star Wars Galactic Outpost
  • Super Hero Headquarters
  • Disney’s EarPort
  • The Magic of Disney
  • Shop Disney Parks

These locations and more specific details are listed on the shopping cards. This promotion may not be used at any Disney Springs Operating Participant locations or other merchandise locations at Walt Disney World Resort that are not included in the above list.

The $100 shopping card does not expire but, the $25 bonus shopping card expires on October 29, 2017.

http://www.kennythepirate.com/2017/07/01/disney-springs-shopping-card-promotion-starting-july-10/

25 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I'm not sure how I missed it when it first came out, but I need to start paying closer attention to Disney Springs offers.  Seems like there are always some kicking around and they change pretty regularly.

I think I've gotten accustomed to filtering out the "deals" that Disney has offered in the past, because they typically weren't anything special.

But, this one seems almost too good to be true.  If you are planning to drop over $100 at those stores, then there's no downside that I can see to this.

TCD

51 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

But, this one seems almost too good to be true.  If you are planning to drop over $100 at those stores, then there's no downside that I can see to this.

TCD

Nope.  Our favorite local restaurant here offers this kind of deal a couple of times of year.  We always buy a bunch since it's "free money" and we know we'll spend money there anyway.

It'll be interesting to see if they offer this again or if this was part of the "sales are slow in the summer" slump like the dining offers.