looking for loop for 32 ft class C and small tent

All of the loops are now pet loops, so that's not something you'll need to mention to Disney.  If you need to stake down your tent, then I agree, a full or preferred loop would be best (they are the same size, the preferred loop is simply closer to the marina).  You could do a premium site and put your tent off in the dirt... this is seen ALL of the time.  But, if you don't care about having more cement on your site, your rig is short enough to comfortably fit on a preferred site.  Plus a preferred site is a few dollars less than a premium; full sites are less than preferred.

If you request to be close to a comfort station and away from a basket ball hoop, I agree with Gretchen, Disney typically does their best to help you find a good site. 

Welcome and have a magical trip!!

39 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

All of the loops are now pet loops, so that's not something you'll need to mention to Disney.  If you need to stake down your tent, then I agree, a full or preferred loop would be best (they are the same size, the preferred loop is simply closer to the marina).  You could do a premium site and put your tent off in the dirt... this is seen ALL of the time.  But, if you don't care about having more cement on your site, your rig is short enough to comfortably fit on a preferred site.  Plus a preferred site is a few dollars less than a premium; full sites are less than preferred.

If you request to be close to a comfort station and away from a basket ball hoop, I agree with Gretchen, Disney typically does their best to help you find a good site. 

Welcome and have a magical trip!!

The preferred loops have smaller sand pads than the Full Hookups. 

You're going to have a problem with two of the preferred loops if your main criteria are to be close to the comfort station but not close to a basketball court, as there is a basketball court literally right across the street from the comfort station that serves the 100 and 200 loops.

If those are truly your main criteria- then you'd be better off with a full hook up site in the 1600 or 1700 loop, and ask for a site near a comfort station.

TCD

58 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

You're going to have a problem with two of the preferred loops if your main criteria are to be close to the comfort station but not close to a basketball court, as there is a basketball court literally right across the street from the comfort station that serves the 100 and 200 loops.

Yes and no (in my opinion).  The 100 and 200 loops are small loops.  I think you could get a spot far enough away from the bball hoop, but still a short walk to the bathhouse.  Plus, if they just need a potty, sites up front of the 100 loop (110, 113, 108, etc) are very close to the bathrooms at the Settlement Trading Post.  For us, we liked the 100/200 loops because they are close to the marina however... some of the full hook-up sites feel larger to me and they're a few dollars less so... there's that ;)

7 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Yes and no (in my opinion).  The 100 and 200 loops are small loops.  I think you could get a spot far enough away from the bball hoop, but still a short walk to the bathhouse.  Plus, if they just need a potty, sites up front of the 100 loop (110, 113, 108, etc) are very close to the bathrooms at the Settlement Trading Post.  For us, we liked the 100/200 loops because they are close to the marina however... some of the full hook-up sites feel larger to me and they're a few dollars less so... there's that ;)

Fair enough.  I personally have never had a problem being close to a basketball court.  We are always the last ones to go to bed in the campground anyway.  However, if someone is bothered by the noise from a basketball court, it's hard to say how far you need to be from it, depending on your sensitivities, and the farther you get from the basketball court, the farther you are away from the comfort station.

Plus, I wonder how the site assigner would deal with a request to be in a preferred site close to comfort station but not close to the basketball court.  The options are much more limited in a preferred loop than they would be in a full hookup loop.

TCD

20 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Do they? Didn't realize that.  Is the concrete longer or are the pads shorter?

I'd have to check the app and confirm, but based on observation alone, I'd say that the majority of Preferred sites in general are shorter overall than the Full Hookups.  I know in the 300 loop there are a handful of 50-ish foot long sites (end to end length) on the outside, about 2/3 of the way around, but those are the exception. 

28 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Fair enough.  I personally have never had a problem being close to a basketball court.  We are always the last ones to go to bed in the campground anyway.  However, if someone is bothered by the noise from a basketball court, it's hard to say how far you need to be from it, depending on your sensitivities, and the farther you get from the basketball court, the farther you are away from the comfort station.

Plus, I wonder how the site assigner would deal with a request to be in a preferred site close to comfort station but not close to the basketball court.  The options are much more limited in a preferred loop than they would be in a full hookup loop.

TCD

Agreed.  Personally, I think if you don't care about being close to the marina (if you have a bike, golf cart or healthy legs to walk to the boat... could bus, but that seems like such a hassle), then you might as well save a few bucks and do the full hook-ups!  Those sites do offer a lot more flexibility, with respect to requests. 

17 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I'd have to check the app and confirm, but based on observation alone, I'd say that the majority of Preferred sites in general are shorter overall than the Full Hookups.  I know in the 300 loop there are a handful of 50-ish foot long sites (end to end length) on the outside, about 2/3 of the way around, but those are the exception. 

Oh gosh...that reminds me, this last visit we saw a local drive in his large Class A (40+ feet) pulling a large utility trailer (probably 15-20 feet, the kind that people use to bring in holiday decorations or maybe a golf cart and other items?).  Anyway, he did NOT unhitch.  He actually backed into his site and simply pushed his trailer out into the grass/trees behind him.  I was just shaking my head.  This was in the 300 loop.

57 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Oh gosh...that reminds me, this last visit we saw a local drive in his large Class A (40+ feet) pulling a large utility trailer (probably 15-20 feet, the kind that people use to bring in holiday decorations or maybe a golf cart and other items?).  Anyway, he did NOT unhitch.  He actually backed into his site and simply pushed his trailer out into the grass/trees behind him.  I was just shaking my head.  This was in the 300 loop.

I've seen people do that more than once.  Although do that on the wrong site on 300 and you may have a problem, as some of them drop off quite a bit beyond the site pad and/or you run into the Cypress knees. 3 years ago when we had the heavy rains in November, the site pads in 300 were fine, but everything off the pads flooded.  There was one site where the picnic table was sitting in 6" of water.

5 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I've seen people do that more than once.  Although do that on the wrong site on 300 and you may have a problem, as some of them drop off quite a bit beyond the site pad and/or you run into the Cypress knees. 3 years ago when we had the heavy rains in November, the site pads in 300 were fine, but everything off the pads flooded.  There was one site where the picnic table was sitting in 6" of water.

Fellow does that in 1800 every year.