13 hours ago, Momof6....aka Marty said:

I know it's crazy to even think about.

I bought park tickets for my upcoming trip through Tickets at Work, a benefit offered to employees of my company. Can I bridge that ticket into an AP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have bought tickets in the past and converted them into APs.   As long as you have 1 day left on your ticket you should.  Every time we’ve done the s we’ve waited till the last day and then converted.  And they have always started our AP from that day  so it’s like getting a few extra days free   

I don’t see why you couldn’t.    Are they a normal ticket?

Some types of tickets you can't upgrade (conventions, special events...), but I'm not sure corporate tickets are in the same category. And like Beckers said, if they are upgradeable you may only get credit for what you paid for them and not full gate value.  If you're ok with that, I'd use it once and then go to TTC and give it a shot.  Worst case you at least get credit for what you paid for. Best case you save a few bucks towards an AP.  

Oh and I need to upgrade to an AP too so we can go together.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to upgrade my ticket and they did give me full gate value, so that was a bit of a savings. The activated it for my last day, so I got two days "free". The downside of doing that is that I don't get the photopass photos from those first two days.

I was able to upgrade my ticket and they did give me full gate value, so that was a bit of a savings. The activated it for my last day, so I got two days "free". The downside of doing that is that I don't get the photopass photos from those first two days.

I'm sure you're linked to an AP holder who can get you those pictures. Just an idea.

So, now that means no more imagining trips to WDW for the next year. Time to start planning and making use of those passes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk