gingerbread houses

We have a reservation for a cruise on the Dream on November 17. The problem is the kids want to do thew gingerbread houses again this year,  the problem is they only allow one ticket per room, we have 4 kids and only 3 rooms. Was wondering if there was any fiends going on that trip that were not planning to make gingerbread houses that might pick up a ticket for us. There is no charge and all you have to do is go to service desk and request the ticket as soon as you board. Thank you, BigTom

1 hour ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

Tom,

• I was under the impression that a ticket was good for the whole family/room?  I haven't done this but I'm planning .to in December so I really don't ko

Did you see something different?

Thanks,

WBI

When we did this last year, it was 1 ticket for 1 house per room. We only took 2 kids so there was no problem. This year another member of family is joining us with 2 kids and we don't want to leave anyone out.

22 hours ago, BigTom said:

When we did this last year, it was 1 ticket for 1 house per room. We only took 2 kids so there was no problem. This year another member of family is joining us with 2 kids and we don't want to leave anyone out.

I got ya, that makes sense.  I didn't think about it only being one house per room.

Hopefully they'll help you out since you have a special situation.

WBI