• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me know if y'all solidify anything...maybe we could coordinate a GG with your visit.  Sounds like a few of us, would like a trip to PF ☺

As I said we stopped in Gatlinburg on our way home from VA. Just an FYI if you are wanting to do the moonshine samples, they now charge $5 for 13 samples. They give you a $5 coupon at the end. We were able to use two $5 coupons at one time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

As I mentioned in the "Hey Grandpa, What did you have for supper?" thread, we ate here last night.
9dfc30eaeff5ba8173a05bbd12a9c435.jpg
We started off with some baked artichoke and crab dip.
4de7d52e5343d5331750d670bf81d64d.jpg
As well as some fried mushrooms. These were mainly eaten by the guys. The girls each tried one, but I didn't as I do not like mushrooms.
d2791546d041a8743cb3923812ed4445.jpg
We really did not need the appetizers.
The girls shared a pepperoni calzone.
1d051e5ef17faf4de7883a5f535db254.jpg
Steve had a sausage and mushroom calzone.
0e11a036dfc758f65e168053b38dbf61.jpg
I had the Beshmel Pizza. Since it was just going to be me mainly eating it, I was able to order the lunch portion which was smaller than the medium sized on the dinner menu.
10e7b94b8a1d3c63d26afe13ea303f0f.jpg
Oh Drew ordered stuff shells, but I didn't get a picture.
As you can see the portion sizes are huge. The artichoke crab dip was all artichoke and crab meat no cream cheese filling or anything like that. This is one of our must go to restaurants when we visit Gatlinburg. I highly recommend it if you go there. This is the one right on the strip and you can actually eat in there. There is also one that is a carryout place with the same name. Steve has ordered Calzones from that one to go and it has also been good.

7 hours ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

As I said we stopped in Gatlinburg on our way home from VA. Just an FYI if you are wanting to do the moonshine samples, they now charge $5 for 13 samples. They give you a $5 coupon at the end. We were able to use two $5 coupons at one time.

I think even though you will find the most hospitable people in TN, they finally realized everyone was getting their fill of free booze and they were giving a ton away. 

I think even though you will find the most hospitable people in TN, they finally realized everyone was getting their fill of free booze and they were giving a ton away. 

As my son told my husband for how much you got, it was still a good deal. We purchased a jar of the Apple Pie Moonshine to bring home.

8 hours ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

As my son told my husband for how much you got, it was still a good deal. We purchased a jar of the Apple Pie Moonshine to bring home.

We bought 24 jars to give out as Christmas gifts last year. They had great deals like buy 12 get 6 free.  We looked like a bunch of drunks walking out with 4 cases