Just wanted to get this started!   We'll be at the Fort for Black Friday, but will probably be checking online to see what's out there.  We'll be home Monday and will check periodically, through out the day.   

For us, we've debated both solar and a generator so... we'll be watching for great deals in that category.  That and Legos :lol: 

If you see a great deal, post it here!! ^_^

3 hours ago, keith_h said:

I'm looking for a new A/V receiver but doubt the one I am looking at will be reduced. The same goes for the rear surround speaker I want  to replace as well. You never know though so I'm holding off on buying until after Cyber Monday.

You never know!  Fingers crossed for you :) 

If you're in the market for a tv, Costco has some great prices on their Samsung 4K, smart tvs.  We both got two (not sure what size will fit best( a 40 inch for $299 and a 49 inch for $399.  Crazy how the prices have come down on tvs!!

Also, CreekFire Motor Ranch (new RV park in Savannah) has 25% off their sites today.  We're going, for MLK weekend ☺ 

Another....  plantoeat.com

This is a great way, to store recipes.  It's really easy to manually enter a recipe or put the link in there and the software will enter it for you.  50% off today, so $19.99 for a year subscription (they seem to offer this every Black Friday, so I just renew on that day).

My whole LuLaRoe shop is 30% off! Never done this and won't again until next year. Here's the link to shop. It shows regular price, so take 30% off that. Let me know if you have size questions! https://www.booteek360.com/boutique/5a177e0a00884-168338/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk