We just booked FW trip # 2.  Is Kenny from Tee TIme rentals still renting golf carts, and does it still make sense to rent from an off-site vendor?
Yes he is. If you need a cart for more than a few days and can afford to spend a little time on pickup/delivery, off site rental can still save you a bunch.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, JonMcIntosh said:

9 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

I can't answer your question, but I noticed you are from Nashville.  I'm in Franklin.

509f9-smiley-face-waving-and-saying-hell

jon, you have my sympathy with him so close. :)

Many used to pick-up over near Winn Dixie.

• 2 weeks later...

Given that Disney has tried its best to put Kenny out of business, it's best not to discuss the details of his operation on a public message board. 

If you rent from him, a member of his staff will contact you and provide the pick up and drop off details. All of his business is conducted off-site, so you will need your own transportation to get to that location. Typically, it's about a 15-20 minute drive from the Fort. 

TCD

2 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Given that Disney has tried its best to put Kenny out of business, it's best not to discuss the details of his operation on a public message board. 

If you rent from him, a member of his staff will contact you and provide the pick up and drop off details. All of his business is conducted off-site, so you will need your own transportation to get to that location. Typically, it's about a 15-20 minute drive from the Fort. 

TCD

Let me just say this.  If Disney wants to put the outside cart vendors out of business (or at least keep them from doing business with Fort guests), which it's clear they do, could they at least buy more 6 passenger carts and make the flippin things reservable???  Idiots.  

12 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Let me just say this.  If Disney wants to put the outside cart vendors out of business (or at least keep them from doing business with Fort guests), which it's clear they do, could they at least buy more 6 passenger carts and make the flippin things reservable???  Idiots.  

Amen, brother. At the rates they charge, they are making a mint off of golf cart rentals. It would be easy and profitable to add more six seat carts to the fleet. But, you're right- the Fort is run by idiots. 

TCD

2 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

I don't they want to put them out of business, I just think the front desk got tired of people coming to them when they had issues with Kenny or his carts.

2 minutes ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

I don't they want to put them out of business, I just think the front desk got tired of people coming to them when they had issues with Kenny or his carts.

Plus, if they wanted to put him out of business, I think the only way they could legitimately do this... is to prohibit the use of all personal golf carts. 

Outside of that, I'm not sure how they would know which is his and which isn't.  

While I am sure the front desk gets their share of idiots who want Disney to fix issues that are not Disney's fault...whether it be broken outside carts, a non-functioning A/C unit on a personal RV, or a credit card locked by the bank for fraud protection....I still believe the main reason Disney doesn't want outside cart vendors doing business on their property is $$$$.  There may also be secondary liability concerns, but the Mouse is motivated by the sweet smell of Benjamins.  

• 3 weeks later...