• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to say we are especially now that we upgraded to AP's but this gets close to my seasonal employment that funds my retirement travels. But you never know, plus I know a guy who might be able to watch for a reservation for me if I decide to go.

32 minutes ago, BigTom said:

I have a reservation, so maybe this year, last year got canceled due to illness.

I hope you're able to make it, this year!

4 minutes ago, Mrs.TN22 said:

We have reservations!!

Hopefully we'll see you!  If I don't make it for halloween, we will arrive the Saturday after (11/3), so hopefully we'll still see you ^_^

2 hours ago, Mrs.TN22 said:

We checkout on 11/4 - so we will still be there.

Wonderful!

2 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Actual plans are still TBD but we do have a reservation that starts in time for Halloween!  :)

Good deal!  Will you be there, into November?

5 hours ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

NaCole, when do you check out?  We have reservations for 11/11 - 12/11.  Hopefully we can see you!  (But I won't be surprised if we have to cancel this trip too.)

Ahh... we slated to pull out on the 11th.  May push that to the 12th.  Either way, hopefully we'll be able to at least say hello and hopefully you do NOT cancel!

4 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

We have reservations from 10/27 - 11/11, may not stay that long, but they are there.

Either way, should be able to see you.  That will be nice.  I think the last time, was the last time we were at the Fort for halloween (2015, I believe).

Just now, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Ahh... we slated to pull out on the 11th.  May push that to the 12th.  Either way, hopefully we'll be able to at least say hello and hopefully you do NOT cancel!

If we're able to make it, please push it to the 12th!  We won't cancel unless we absolutely have to.

7 minutes ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

If we're able to make it, please push it to the 12th!  We won't cancel unless we absolutely have to.

Done.  Can't guarantee it will stay that way, but if budget allows... we'll leave on the 12th :wub:

• 1 month later...

Okay... our girl really wants to dress up the dog for the pet parade thing, so we've changed our plans.  Instead of a week in early Oct and a week in early Nov.  We're going to combine vacation time and are now coming in on the 27th of Oct and leaving the 12th of Nov.  Hopefully there will be one or two, Disney friendly loops out there for our kiddos.  We go lucky the one time we did halloween at the Fort so... fingers crossed for this trip!!

1 hour ago, disneylitch......Debbie said:

We have reservations.  Check in Oct 21 and check out Nov 3.  We will have our daughter, maybe son in law, and 4 grandkids.  Our grandson will turn 6 on Halloween, so he is really excited about trick or treating at The Fort.

We've done it once and our kiddos enjoyed it.  Some of the decorations are too scary for our taste...so we found a couple of loops that were Disney themed and stuck to those (which was more than enough as we're not a big candy eating family so, it was more the for experience than the treats ^_^)

6 hours ago, Specularius said:

They don't get much bigger than what we got now, a toy hauler with a 12 foot garage. 

I don't know about that???? Check the 2nd one down plus I know you have the truck to pull it. :ROFLMAO-1:

https://weekendwarriortoyhauler.com/build-your-own-toy-hauler-fifth-wheel