• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

Looking forward to it!

Ugh... just found out last night, that the merger (Tom's bank was sold) is moving along quickly and things should close by July.  The new company will enforce their vacation time policy, which means we believe Tom will loose 7 days/year of vacation time (:().   Praying this isn't the case (bigger prayer, is that they don't mess with his pay!)...but we are trying to prepare.  If this happens, we will miss you as he will leave Wednesday night (11/7) and the kids and I will pull out on Saturday (which really stinks as he'll have Monday off for Veteran's Day...but we need to make up the 2 days).  Another option is to have him fly in later, but that means I need to park our rig at the Fort... by myself.  The spots can be so tight; I just don't feel comfortable even trying.  She's a big girl :( 

I don't know.... we'll see what happens.

3 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

... we will miss you as he will leave Wednesday night (11/7) and the kids and I will pull out on Saturday ... 

Well, that stinks!  But, seriously, I'll be praying that everything goes well for you in this merger.

4 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Ugh... just found out last night, that the merger (Tom's bank was sold) is moving along quickly and things should close by July.  The new company will enforce their vacation time policy, which means we believe Tom will loose 7 days/year of vacation time (:().   Praying this isn't the case (bigger prayer, is that they don't mess with his pay!)...but we are trying to prepare.  If this happens, we will miss you as he will leave Wednesday night (11/7) and the kids and I will pull out on Saturday (which really stinks as he'll have Monday off for Veteran's Day...but we need to make up the 2 days).  Another option is to have him fly in later, but that means I need to park our rig at the Fort... by myself.  The spots can be so tight; I just don't feel comfortable even trying.  She's a big girl :( 

9 minutes ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

Well, that stinks!  But, seriously, I'll be praying that everything goes well for you in this merger.

Girl, don't worry over that!  Just toss Gwen the keys, and she'll get that thing parked for you!!  :cantbelieveit:

10 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Where's your confidence? You just towed that thing thousands of miles with the kids and survived a major mechanical failure. If you can handle that backing in is a piece of cake. You could also let us use the site for two nights and then all come down together.  :lol:

11 hours ago, keith_h said:

Where's your confidence? You just towed that thing thousands of miles with the kids and survived a major mechanical failure. If you can handle that backing in is a piece of cake. You could also let us use the site for two nights and then all come down together.  :lol:

Haha...I guess my "confidence" comes, in knowing my limits :lol:

• 4 months later...

I guess this is a dead thread, but trying to get an idea of who else might be there. We arrive 10/30 and leave 11/5 and have a Preferred. I know a Fiend is already there in 116. We will have a cart for the first two nights, so if you see Santa looping say howdy!

• 2 weeks later...