This is a heck of a rumor !

I love the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay and wish they would do that at WDW. As for It's a Small World it wouldn't surprise me if Disney tied it into a movie. Last night Rene and I were talking about how Pirates of the Caribbean wasn't the ride we had grown up with and is now more of a trailer for the movie series. We're just thankful that the Eddie Murphy Haunted Mansion film was a flop. 

12 hours ago, kadancer said:

Small World is my "I have arrived" moment.  I hope it stays put and that future generations regain the sense of wonder that doesn't require large drops and high speed.

But what about that huuuge boat drop on the ride right after the laser beam scans my Tomorrowland pin? 

oh.... none of you have one?........  never mind....... forget I said anything......     

15 hours ago, Avatab.... Steve said:

But what about that huuuge boat drop on the ride right after the laser beam scans my Tomorrowland pin? 

oh.... none of you have one?........  never mind....... forget I said anything......     

I finally watched that movie last week, not too bad.

WBI

18 hours ago, Avatab.... Steve said:

Tomorrowland pin?  Like this one?

5%2012%2014%20347_zpst1mdsu4b.jpg

Mum's the word. 

TCD 

2 hours ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

I finally watched that movie last week, not too bad.

WBI

Watched it a couple of times now and I agree, not too bad.  It has a couple of silly parts like the Eiffel Tower Rocket, and I am not a Clooney fan, but it's still a good take for a movie night.

I especially like the scenes set in the old Disneyland and that whole can-do attitude.

11 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Tomorrowland pin?  Like this one?

5%2012%2014%20347_zpst1mdsu4b.jpg

Mum's the word. 

TCD 

Exactly.    Shhhhh!      I need to wear mine on other rides and see if anything interesting happens......  :lol:

36 minutes ago, Avatab.... Steve said:

Watched it a couple of times now and I agree, not too bad.  It has a couple of silly parts like the Eiffel Tower Rocket, and I am not a Clooney fan, but it's still a good take for a movie night.

I especially like the scenes set in the old Disneyland and that whole can-do attitude.

Exactly.    Shhhhh!      I need to wear mine on other rides and see if anything interesting happens......  :lol:

I've heard if you wear it on SE Damn Judi changes back to Walter Cronkite.