Vivoli il Gelato - Disney Springs

I've had the gelato here and it's delicious (and you get an AP discount!) but now they're offering milkshakes too.  Gotta say that even though it snowed yesterday and it's 17° out, I'd give my pinkie toe for that cannoli milkshake right now.   *drool*

Disney World’s Latest Must-Have Milkshakes Are HERE!

By 

Vivoli il Gelato in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs is a delicious place to grab a frozen treat — we’ve enjoyed the Creamsicle Shake and Nutella Brownie Sundae in the past. And the gelateria has just introduced a few new items!

Vivoli il Gelato

Vivoli il Gelato

Vivoli il Gelato has another location besides Disney Springs — in Florence, Italy. So if you’re after authentic Italian sweets(and sandwiches and biscotti), this is the place for you! And with so many creative and classic flavors from which to choose, you might just want to visit over and over again!

Inside Vivoli Gelateria

Inside Vivoli Gelateria

The new menu items include this visually impressive sundae: Nuts for Love (just in time for Valentine’s Day!). This combination of pistachio and hazelnut gelato, crushed nuts, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream is a twist on a classic.

Nuts for Love Sundae

Nuts for Love Sundae

Milkshakes are the other big news at Vivoli, as guests can now opt to Build Your Own Shake (sweet!) or indulge in one of the Gelateria’s designs. The Red Velvet Cake Shake sounds pretty killer!

New Milkshakes!

New Milkshakes!

King’s Shake has one of our favorite combinations: peanut butter, banana, and chocolate! We totally need to get this as soon as humanly possible.

King's Shake

King’s Shake

But it’s the Cannoli Shake, served with a massive chocolate pistachio-dipped waffle to mimic the cannoli shell, that is your new MUST-DO!

Cannoli Shake

Cannoli Shake

Joining the waffle is cannoli gelato spun with milk and topped with whipped cream, crushed cannoli shells, pistachios, and chocolate drizzle!

Cannoli Milkshake

Cannoli Milkshake

Cannoli Shake Shell

Cannoli Shake Shell

So for all the fine dining you can do in Disney Springs, it’s nice to know that there’s super special, fine frozen dining to be had as well! Enjoy!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/02/08/disney-worlds-latest-must-have-milkshakes-are-here/

9 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I've had the gelato here and it's delicious (and you get an AP discount!) but now they're offering milkshakes too.  Gotta say that even though it snowed yesterday and it's 17° out, I'd give my pinkie toe for that cannoli milkshake right now.   *drool*

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/02/08/disney-worlds-latest-must-have-milkshakes-are-here/

OMG CANNOLI MILKSHAKE!!!!!

Sorry...carry on.