Her phone number was removed. 

It’s not showing her actual address, just neighborhood she lives in. 

If you read OPs second post you see that they were curious about someone living at the fort.   Not so much that she’s a TA. 

Jason is the only TA that sponsors this forum and he is not only an awesom TA but an awesome person.   He knows more about the Fort and Disney then 99% of Disney fans.

There are other TAs on this site but they don’t make it known or advertise.   I happen to know one personally and if they advertised here I would highly recommend them just like I would jason.

IMHO there’s nothing wrong with post.   I personally would not have posted the fact she’s a TA. Only because she doesn’t advertise here.   

Like the OP, I too am curious about living full time at the fort. 

Finally. 

ITS TIME TO LET IT GO!!!

22 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Exactly this and more.  

I removed my down arrows.  I thought that was how we are supposed to summon a moderator. I thought this site had several moderators, and that this would have been dealt with promptly.

Just an FYI:

There are several Fairies that also help Super Geek and Queen Snarky, but we follow the criteria set by them. 

As Super Geek said deleting posts is not a norm around here unless it is really a blatant violation of the rules, which we didn't feel it was either once the number was removed.

See, this is an edge case, and edge cases are weird.

I would be very upset if any of you posted your home address here. It's definitely a security risk, and one I wouldn't advise that you take.

However, people are all the time posting here telling everyone when they're at the fort, or when they've been at the Fort, or how many minutes, seconds, and days it is until they will be at the Fort again. That's not really as much of a risk (although it does give someone an idea of when you won't be home), because the Fort is a very secure, guarded place.

The person we're talking about here does not live at the Fort. They are on vacation, in a very real and legally binding sense, and I don't believe someone at the Fort has the same expectation of privacy that they should expect in their own home- this is why we share site numbers, etc. So I don't see pointing out the fact that she can be reliably found in a certain loop (while not giving her site number or a specific description of her rig) as particularly invasive. I don't think anyone in this thread wanted to go stalk anyone, that's for sure.

Reasonable people may, of course, disagree; and I don't claim that my opinion is right and those who disagree with me are wrong. But I'm the reasonable person with access to the "delete post" button and It's my call when to use it.

Like just now.

No, TCD, it's not. But I don't consider what has been disclosed here about Hilda to be an invasion of privacy the way you appear to. If I did, I'd have to police every time someone posted what site number someone else was staying in, and that's kind of ridiculous.

Edit: You know what? None of this is going anywhere. Keeping this discussion going only serves to draw attention to information that none of us, apparently, are interested in drawing attention to.