Tire replacement service at the fort

Anyone know a company that will come and replace the tires at the Ft? Just got here and one of the tires has a splitting sidewall that wasn' there this morning. They are all 2 years old and about 5500 miles on them. I question the condition of all 4 now since we are so far from home and want some one to cone out and replace them.

Also, any recommendations on a new TT tire?

Call Wingfoot Goodyear. I called them and told them what tires I wanted after our blow out and the tech came right to our site and changed out all four tires for us and made sure our spare was inflated and he remounted it for us under our trailer. We had G614 put on. Great reviews and we haven’t had an issue. Also our tires were under warranty which it sounds like yours might still be. They submitted the warranty claim for us to Goodyear and we not only got the tires reimbursed but the damage to our unit was also reimbursed. 

You guys are awesome. I will buzz them first thing in the morning. Looks like they don' make the 614 in my size but they do the endurance. We have 225/75-r15s. They are crappy load rated c tires from power towing/trail express. If they have them I am going to replace all 4 tires and the spare. Will keep you guys posted.

First of all thanks Nurse to for the recommendation.

Got a hold of Wingfoot and they are on they way. Going to replace all 4 tires to be safe. Putting the endurance tires on. Load range e and will have to keep the pressure down since the wheels are only rated to 2150lbs according to the manufacturer. Goodyear said 50lbs will be fine and safe for the tire as long as we do t exceed the wheel weight capacity.

Here is one of the splits. There were 3 others but when we woke up this morning 2 of them became one so now 3 larger cracks. Glad it didn' blow on the road.

20180225_120040.jpg

Got a hold of Wingfoot and they are on they way. Going to replace all 4 tires to be safe. Putting the endurance tires on. Load range e and will have to keep the pressure down since the wheels are only rated to 2150lbs according to the manufacturer. Goodyear said 50lbs will be fine and safe for the tire as long as we do t exceed the wheel weight capacity.
Here is one of the splits. There were 3 others but when we woke up this morning 2 of them became one so now 3 larger cracks. Glad it didn' blow on the road.
20180225_120040.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad they held until you arrived. Ours blew out at the main gate. We limped our way to the Fort with the help of a Disney bus who followed us closely so that we didn’t have to pull over onto the side of the road, which would have been a nightmare if we had to. Love those CM’s!
Check to see if they are under warranty. If so they will take the tire itself for evidence and submit the claim to Goodyear. For us it paid off as they reimbursed us for the tires. Enjoy the rest of your stay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tires have been replaced. I now understand the crappy quality the stock tires are. The new ones are load rated e but the wheels are only good to 2150lbs. I called Goodyear and they said that keeping them under the max pressure is fine and recommended 50psi which matches the wheel load rating. They also have this on their website and they sent me a link to the psi/load ratings for their tires.

Only issue was that it took them most of the day to get there. Not a big deal since we had a ft day planned. Took him about 2 hours to swap them out. With that out of the way we are now enjoying the atmosphere over at the Maya Grill at Coronado. 

11 hours ago, rtguy007 said:

First of all thanks Nurse to for the recommendation.

You are going to like the endurance.   I just had mine mounted tonight and the sidewalls alone are near double the thickness of the westlakes I took off.  Glad they are getting you taken care of. 

13 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

You are going to like the endurance.   I just had mine mounted tonight and the sidewalls alone are near double the thickness of the westlakes I took off.  Glad they are getting you taken care of. 

x2 - You will not believe how much less the trailer wavers as it is goes down the road. I attribute it to the beefier sidewalls of the Endurance.