March 2018 Fort Wilderness Recreation and Movie Guide

45 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

If you look at the top right corner of the second page, the first feature is apparently "Disney Shorts."  So 15 minutes of shorts is apparently one of the features. 

TCD 

OK I did see that , I was just expecting another movie like the old days.

9 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

OK I did see that , I was just expecting another movie like the old days.

There probably aren't many left who remember the old days. True double features are long gone, like a lot of special things that Fort guests used to be able to enjoy. 

Dropping the double feature hasn't hurt occupancy, so I don't expect a real double feature to ever come back.  I guess we should be thankful that there's still a campfire and movie program- I'm sure that the greedy management has considered dropping the whole thing.

TCD 

They also used to not repeat movies.  There would be a different movie every night for a month. Only repeating a movie if it was a new release.  I thought they always played a few Disney shorts before the movie. They don't do that any longer apparently.

38 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

There probably aren't many left who remember the old days. True double features are long gone, like a lot of special things that Fort guests used to be able to enjoy. 

Dropping the double feature hasn't hurt occupancy, so I don't expect a real double feature to ever come back.  I guess we should be thankful that there's still a campfire and movie program- I'm sure that the greedy management has considered dropping the whole thing.

TCD 

Last Double Feature we saw was Halloween Eve 2016.  And then they were in between a short and a full movie.