WBI went on a cruise and all you get is a video report!

14 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Great job on the final videos!

And really good job on the List of Fun. 

I was looking to see if you got #32 done- eating a Mickey pretzel. I know they have those on some ships, but I've never seen them out either. 

And no Mickey ice cream bars? I will have at least one per day on my cruise. 

It looks like you had great weather, and I really like that itinerary.  Thanks for taking the time to make and post the videos!

TCD 

Thanks TCD!

Yeah no Mickey Pretzels this trip, I lucked out and got them on our first cruise, but I didn't see them at all this time.

Honestly we're not big fans of Mickey Bars, W likes them but we all ate so much ice cream, or cookies and ice cream or wings or pizza that we never ordered them.  We did room service milk and cookies though.

We did have great weather except for the embarkation day, but after that it was good.  I agree I think that's a great itinerary out of Galveston, I much prefer it than the western route of Cozumel and Grand Cayman, those Galveston cruises don't go to Castaway Cay.

Are you ready for your cruise?  You're leaving soon right?  Have a great time!

WBI

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well technically eight videos... That's right, I'm not going to write up a traditional trip report, but I have been creating some videos from each day of our December Disney Cruise so I thought I

Hey it worked that time! WBI

Thank you! I did book one, but it's just a placeholder, not an actual cruise. We don't have one scheduled yet. WBI

11 minutes ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

Those were great! Thanks for sharing them. Did I hear right? You booked another cruise while you were on board.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you!

I did book one, but it's just a placeholder, not an actual cruise. We don't have one scheduled yet.

WBI

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/20/2018 at 5:07 PM, caveat lector said:

I booked my plaechold3r cruise 10 months ago. Your videos has me thinking Galveston.  Disney should hire you as social influencer.

Galveston was pretty easy to sail out of.

Man that would be great!  I saw a youtube video the other day of a family that was cruising and they kept thanking Disney for the cruise, must be nice!  They did have thousands of followers though, I think they were youtube stars.

WBI