What the HE double hockey sticks are they thinking!!!!!

9 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

We've always been charged/paid the pet fee all the way back to our first trip in 2004. And it's only ever been $5 per night, whether we've had 1, 2 or 3 dogs with us.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well at 3 dogs  $5.00 seems like a good deal. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The reaction online every time Disney increases costs or implements new fees is predictable.  Outrage, and proclamations of "I'm done!  I'm spending my vacation dollars elsewhere!".  I've done it myse

OK, I just figured out how to pay much "less" for your parking if you are driving into Disney, and it will work for any resort. PLUS, it will give you the pleasure of costing Disney money, instead of

I remember when value season at resorts used to be almost all year other than summer, Easter and Christmas. When the dern rate schedules started having 20 categories and only about 6 weeks of values r

13 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

Well at 3 dogs  $5.00 seems like a good deal. 

Considering what it would cost me to board them, you betcha!

Besides, they're the reason we bought a camper in the first place, and I think they enjoy camping at the Fort as much as we do.  Hence the sudden barking when we pull off I-4, even though we've been on the road for 2 days.  ;)

8 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Considering what it would cost me to board them, you betcha!

Besides, they're the reason we bought a camper in the first place, and I think they enjoy camping at the Fort as much as we do.  Hence the sudden barking when we pull off I-4, even though we've been on the road for 2 days.  ;)

It's funny what a dog knows.