Motorhome Gasoline

On 3/26/2018 at 7:08 PM, LONE-STAR said:

Depending on when you are going the gas station by MK will work  for you but it is currently closed for remodeling.

This is the station we use if needing to fill up the truck before heading home. Never had a problem getting the truck and 34ft trailer through there, although have had to wait a few time for the diesel pumps. 

Glad I read that they are closed for remodeling, any idea when they'll be reopening? We have a trip planned the second week of April. 

1 hour ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

This is the station we use if needing to fill up the truck before heading home. Never had a problem getting the truck and 34ft trailer through there, although have had to wait a few time for the diesel pumps. 

Glad I read that they are closed for remodeling, any idea when they'll be reopening? We have a trip planned the second week of April. 

I don't remember when they reopen but them being closed turned out to be a real pain for us over spring break. Not being able fill up with diesel before we left got us stuck in a ton of traffic.

1 hour ago, LONE-STAR said:

I don't remember when they reopen but them being closed turned out to be a real pain for us over spring break. Not being able fill up with diesel before we left got us stuck in a ton of traffic.

I bet, kinda a bad time for them to be closed.

58 minutes ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Here's what the news article said:

"No specific reopening date has been released".

I'll have to remember to check the fuel Saturday night and fill up before we hookup on Sunday.

I always fuel up at a Shell station at the corner of Winter Garden and South Apopka Vineland roads. It is always cheaper than anything on property, the turnpike, or close to the interstates. It is a bit of a hassle to get out of going back to the Fort, but is easy if going to the Winn Dixie for a grocery run. 

One thing we always do regardless of where we get fuel, is to fill up the tank before checking in at the Fort.  We usually leave very early in the morning on departure day, so we go ahead and get it out of the way before the fun begins.  The Speedway over by the Car Care Center has always where we have tried to fill up.