My question is, they shut down attractions when the lightning detectors go off at either a 5 or 10 mile distance.

Are they going to be shutting these down when that happens?

By the time they unload 300 gondolas due to approaching storms, the storms will have moved on and they will need to start loading again... until the next flash of lightning!

Will it be set up so you can go from Epcot to HS directly, or will you have to take the scenic tour to the hotels first?

I'm with you Ray.  We are going to be there in the fall and I hope it is up and running.  I want to ride those things just for the fun and the views.  

They move at 11mph most golf carts only go 14 mph unless they have been modified.  I don't think it will feel slow.

2 hours ago, YENSIDCAMPER said:

We are going to be there in the fall and I hope it is up and running.  I want to ride those things just for the fun and the views.  

Ditto!

Although the fact that they aren't air conditioned will keep me away from them on a warm/hot day.  

10 minutes ago, Beckers said:

Let’s be real, the annoying this is only 22 of the 300 cars have character pictures on them. Lord help the person stuck behind the social media bozos who have to wait for a character car.

The Orlando Eye has 2 or 3 Coke cars on it where they roll a cooler of Coke products onto it for you to enjoy.  They don't allow anyone to hang out and wait, you have to get on the next available car that comes along.

But seriously, how much $$$ do the vinyls cost that they are slapping on those 22 cars?

They can't afford to decorate all of them?

Talk about penny pinching!

2 hours ago, Beckers said:

Let’s be real, the annoying this is only 22 of the 300 cars have character pictures on them. Lord help the person stuck behind the social media bozos who have to wait for a character car.

Maybe they can start a "Character Rider Line" - kind of like the front car line at Everest.  Want to ride in the front?  Fine - go wait over there until there's a spot for you.

Saw them yesterday at HS. Thought they were going pretty fast! Lots of vents and a really cool system that let's them keep moving while there are 4 or 5 stacked for loading. I'm excited to ride them as well. I'm also excited for the first story of people to getting caught having special relations in them. 

1 hour ago, PGHFiend said:

Saw them yesterday at HS. Thought they were going pretty fast! Lots of vents and a really cool system that let's them keep moving while there are 4 or 5 stacked for loading. I'm excited to ride them as well. I'm also excited for the first story of people to getting caught having special relations in them. 

😂😂😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 10:45 AM, Beckers said:

That will be Disney's next big money grab. For only $199 for adults and $149 for kids you will be provided with a character car,  selfie stick and cupcakes to enjoy your Skyliner Dessert Party.