4 hours ago, slices said:

Nope the Florida resident tickets are good for 6 months. For the past two years at least they've done a discounted Florida resident ticket called the discovery ticket which has to be used by June, we got this last March and used it for the March trip and a day in May. 

Oh I know if we had APs, I'd want to do a trip before May 12th to see Talking Mickey, a trip for the ducktales special stuff at AK etc.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

We’ve been into see the talking Mickey twice and both times we went in he didn’t talk.

I haven’t heard of the ducktails special stuff at AK. What’s that all about?

http://www.fortfiends.net/index.php?/topic/19523-Events-Announced-For-20th-Anniversary-Of-Disney’s-Animal-Kingdom-–-Scrooge-McDuck,-Launchpad-In-Dino-Party

Sufficient to say I could probably find enough reasons for extra trips if/when I got an AP.  But it's not exactly savings me on those trips if I wouldn't have done them in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We were there last week of March thru first week of April. Crowds were ridiculous, but it was still fun. Avatar rides are spectacular. I do agree that we will probably try to avoid spring break in the future, but a summer trip could be fun. The new 5th wheel has 2 air conditioners so staying cool is not a problem. I wish I was sitting in my chair on lot 1417 right now. Thinking about whether a GaG was in my future, or maybe jumping a boat to the magic kingdom for a casual walk and some treats, maybe take the pups for a walk to the dog park, figure out what movie is playing tonight, or hoping the resort boat to a nice formal meal.

Expensive.....yep

Crowded.......yep

Do it again in a minute......yep

18 minutes ago, caveat lector said:

We were there last week of March thru first week of April. Crowds were ridiculous, but it was still fun. Avatar rides are spectacular. I do agree that we will probably try to avoid spring break in the future, but a summer trip could be fun. The new 5th wheel has 2 air conditioners so staying cool is not a problem. I wish I was sitting in my chair on lot 1417 right now. Thinking about whether a GaG was in my future, or maybe jumping a boat to the magic kingdom for a casual walk and some treats, maybe take the pups for a walk to the dog park, figure out what movie is playing tonight, or hoping the resort boat to a nice formal meal.

Expensive.....yep

Crowded.......yep

Do it again in a minute......yep

We have been  back almost a month now and we are ready to go back. It was still to crowded cost to much and I already booked it again for next year. We will never learn.

15 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

We have been  back almost a month now and we are ready to go back. It was still to crowded cost to much and I already booked it again for next year. We will never learn.

We already want to go back too.  I like thinking about the warm weather, swimming, riding bikes, the beautiful scenery etc.  I wish there was an evening ticket of some sort so we could just wander around, take some pics,  smell the foods and such.  It's a great place, and I think I like it more when we do less.