Will this be the next decorating trend?

On 4/1/2018 at 9:42 AM, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

Love it, but am I the only one that cringes a the thought of having to transport, set up, take down, clean, transport home and store those! Yikes 

Thats my thought every year at holloween when we go camping.  People must bring a box trailer behind their class A to move all that stuff in.

Yes, we are crazy....in some people's eyes. Shardi loves to carve styrofoam pumpkins for Halloween. We have around 100 pumpkins now. This past Halloween, the toy hauler was packed with pumpkins. There has been a discussion of using an enclosed cargo trailer to haul all the pumpkins. In the end, to see the faces of people that find the one pumpkin they love makes it all worth it. especially when it is a little one and they get so excited. 

I have seen the Storm Trooper squad several times, always with holiday appropriate additions, such as Santa hats at Christmas. The last time was at the entrance to the 700 loop.

15 hours ago, bdm said:

Thats my thought every year at holloween when we go camping.  People must bring a box trailer behind their class A to move all that stuff in.

This past Christmas we watched a 5th wheel toy hauler loaded with decorations, and then a second enclosed gooseneck trailer (like is used for hauling race cars), roll up to a site in order to haul all of their decorations. The crazy thing is they were not the most decorated site in the loop! But, they did have some rather large displays.