My family has stayed at FtW at least 3 times per year for the last 3-4 years. We have always been in the cabins, which are wonderful, but loved touring the campsites with our cart.  This week we took the plunge and purchased our 1st travel trailer a FR Flagstaff.  My wife called FtW reservations and was able to change our upcoming reservations from cabin to premium campsite.  We are excited for the new experiences.

Congrats on your new Flagstaff, I am sure you will enjoy it .Also check out this site, you also be able to get a lot of help there and they even have brand specific sub threads for direct help.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/

On 3/31/2018 at 3:35 PM, dblr....Rennie said:

Congrats on your new Flagstaff, I am sure you will enjoy it .Also check out this site, you also be able to get a lot of help there and they even have brand specific sub threads for direct help.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/

Ahhh.... Rennie.  I wish we had bought a FR, just to see you at some rallies ^_^   FR should pay you; you're such a good spokesperson for them!!  Love it!

On 3/31/2018 at 9:48 AM, 1saveagle said:

My family has stayed at FtW at least 3 times per year for the last 3-4 years. We have always been in the cabins, which are wonderful, but loved touring the campsites with our cart.  This week we took the plunge and purchased our 1st travel trailer a FR Flagstaff.  My wife called FtW reservations and was able to change our upcoming reservations from cabin to premium campsite.  We are excited for the new experiences.

Congratulations and welcome!!  Use your rig and enjoy!  So many wonderful family memories to be made ^_^

1 hour ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Ahhh.... Rennie.  I wish we had bought a FR, just to see you at some rallies ^_^   FR should pay you; you're such a good spokesperson for them!!  Love it!

Thanks Nacole, there is always that next camper you might buy, getting paid would be nice but I do get little rewards. I am on my 3rd FR product and no they have not been perfect but when you handle the issues in a positive way things do get taken care of. Hope to meet up with you sometime in our travels. My wife and I are running a rally in Pa for FR and glad to say we are sold out and the campground is working to add some sites for us, right now our count is up to 31 units.

1 hour ago, dblr....Rennie said:

Thanks Nacole, there is always that next camper you might buy, getting paid would be nice but I do get little rewards. I am on my 3rd FR product and no they have not been perfect but when you handle the issues in a positive way things do get taken care of. Hope to meet up with you sometime in our travels. My wife and I are running a rally in Pa for FR and glad to say we are sold out and the campground is working to add some sites for us, right now our count is up to 31 units.

Sounds like fun, Rennie.

Yes, hopefully we'll cross paths at some point. 

Haha... and no, this 3rd rig needs to last us several years.  Three rigs in 4 years, that's our limit :lol:

On 4/2/2018 at 10:29 AM, dblr....Rennie said:

Just got back from our first trip in the new compass point palomino 377mbc (FR). The 5th wheel was absolutely fantastic.  It is a great way to camp. You will love your new camper.