Early Booking

How many of you book 499 days in advanced for the holiday season?  We stay 2 weeks from late October through early Nov and I've always booked early to insure I can get a Premium site.  Is that really nessary? 

I normaly book for 3+ weeks then once we finalize on dates adjust my booking.

We've generally booked 499 days out, but our stay usually includes Halloween and/or Thanksgiving - both really busy times at the Fort.

These days it seems to be getting harder and harder to get a reservation at the Fort period, so I'd say if your dates include a holiday and a weekend, the sooner you try to book the better.

We have typically gone before Halloween and in the lull week just after. We booked our dates in January of the same year. For our trip this past February we booked a year ahead of time. None of the times did we have problems getting the site we wanted but we also didn't have any holidays or other special events like marathons to contend with.

I hate having to book anything (Disney or non Disney) so far in advance.

Seems like everything is going that way, but too many things can change before the date arrives.

I booked the 5K Star Wars run coming up this April 20th last fall.

Been looking forward to it.  Now we find out that my granddaughter may be getting inducted (if she makes it) into NJHS on the 19th when we both have to be at the pre race packet pick up.

Haven't figured out that mess yet.  It'll be too late to get the packets if we stay in Tampa until the ceremony is over.

• 2 weeks later...