Have you ever booked with Expedia for Disney?

My mom has been wanting to go to Legoland since we went last year and it’s been getting pushed off. Long story short, I booked us a trip leaving in 2 weeks. We are going to do 2 nights at the legoland hotel and then 1 more night in the Disney area. Not doing a park but pool/character meal, ride the monorail etc. I’m all over the place in where to spend the night (I’d really like to do a theme park view at the contemporary but it’s $700) and I saw Disney properties on Expedia. Any reason to, or not to book with Expedia?

1 minute ago, Beckers said:

I’m too uptight for blind bids 😂

It's a crap shoot, but my wife has it worked out pretty good.

Most of the time we stay off property, but every once in a while a Disney property has a great price and we splurge.

I don't think we've ever gotten a bad place to stay.

We just stayed 2 nights in a Hyatt Place on the beach at Daytona for about $270, had a balcony overlooking the Atlantic, and as an added bonus, we got to see a rocket launch from the Cape Saturday night from the balcony.

5 hours ago, Beckers said:

Going to keep poking around. Now I was thinking maybe a cabin but I’m worried we will get a dog cabin and then Adam’s allergies will be a mess

If you are dreaming of a Deluxe resort with Theme Park View, are you really going to be happy in an old park model trailer with fake log siding sitting in a swamp?