Free Dining offer released today- Campsites not Included

Free Dining was released this morning. Full details below. Contact me for a Free No Obligation Quote at [email protected]

Savor the chance to experience an unforgettable stay in the middle of the magic! Enjoy a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with a Park Hopper® Option.

Book through July 7, 2018 for arrivals most nights August 20 through September 29, November 24 through November 27 and December 7 through December 23, 2018.

Explore Disney Resort hotels included in this non-discounted 5-night/6-day room and ticket package and the eligible Disney dining plan.

Note: Packages for other lengths of stay may be available. Minimum 4-night length of stay and 4-day ticket with Park Hopper Option required.

Resort Category

Dining Plan

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels 
Valid for arrivals most nights: 8/20/18 – 9/29/18, 11/24/18 – 11/27/18, 12/7/18 – 12/23/18

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
FREE Disney Dining Plan

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels 
Valid for arrivals most nights: 8/20/18 – 9/29/18, 11/24/18 – 11/27/18, 12/7/18 – 12/23/18

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney's Beach Club Resort
Disney's BoardWalk Inn
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney's Yacht Club Resort
FREE Disney Dining Plan

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels 

The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels 

Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
Disney's Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites Only
Disney's Pop Century Resort
FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Advance reservations are required. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be on or before December 31, 2019. Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

Important Details:

Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas and Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
Gratuities are not included.
Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.

2 minutes ago, Travisma said:

So basically, if you have an AP,  you can never get free dining unless you want to waste $$ and purchase park hoppers?

What AP holders usually do if they want this is have the tickets separated once checked in and use the value towards renewal. 

4 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

What AP holders usually do if they want this is have the tickets separated once checked in and use the value towards renewal. 

Exactly how does this work? We did not renew our annual passes in January when they expired. Because we didn’t think we were coming back to WDW until Christmas 2018. But we find ourselves now doing a week this May, five days in September and 11 days this Christmas. So we are buying annual passes in May. If we book the free dining option in September how long will They honor the “separated “tickets?

1 hour ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Exactly how does this work? We did not renew our annual passes in January when they expired. Because we didn’t think we were coming back to WDW until Christmas 2018. But we find ourselves now doing a week this May, five days in September and 11 days this Christmas. So we are buying annual passes in May. If we book the free dining option in September how long will They honor the “separated “tickets?

Currently tickets are good until the end of, I am fairly certain unless something has changed again,  December of the following year. At that point they still have their initial value but you have to pay the difference to turn them back into usable tickets. 

13 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Currently tickets are good until the end of, I am fairly certain unless something has changed again,  December of the following year. At that point they still have their initial value but you have to pay the difference to turn them back into usable tickets. 

So you purchase the park tickets necessary to qualify for the dining plan, but don't use them and use your AP.  Then you turn in those purchased tickets and put them towards your AP renewal when due?

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

So you purchase the park tickets necessary to qualify for the dining plan, but don't use them and use your AP.  Then you turn in those purchased tickets and put them towards your AP renewal when due?

That is my understanding. I have not had a chance to apply it myself but know several who have without any issues. 

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

That is my understanding. I have not had a chance to apply it myself but know several who have without any issues. 

Interesting, thanks.

But we will probably continue using our AP's, either stay off site or book a less expensive Disney rate thru a third party site, and just buy our own meals.

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Laura said:

Do I read it correctly, Cabins no longer qualify for the full Disney Dining Plan? Just the free quick dining plan?   When we last did the Cabin/campground we were able to get Free full dining plan

Cabins are considered a Moderate resort. Starting Last year (?) I believe Free Dining now only gives Quick Service plan to Values and Moderates. You do have the option to pay the different to upgrade from the free Quick Service to the Disney Dining Plan. 

Wow, well the cabin prices are sure not moderate. I messaged you on FB as I could not remember your email address hope that is ok. We are going to try to do a combination of campground and Yacht Club then. :) We always wanted to swim at stormalong bay.

57 minutes ago, Laura said:

Wow, well the cabin prices are sure not moderate. I messaged you on FB as I could not remember your email address hope that is ok. We are going to try to do a combination of campground and Yacht Club then. :) We always wanted to swim at stormalong bay.

True but other moderates dont have full kitchens or sleep 6 plus an infant.