49 minutes ago, keith_h said:

That's a silly thought you should just be happy it's only $5. This is Disney after all.

Agreed. They are charging $50 a night for the cabin pet fee. That is way more than covering any cleaning or insurance costs. The pet fee is a pure and simple money grab. They could easily double it for the campsites and guests would pay it. 

TCD 

4 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Agreed. They are charging $50 a night for the cabin pet fee. That is way more than covering any cleaning or insurance costs. The pet fee is a pure and simple money grab. They could easily double it for the campsites and guests would pay it. 

TCD 

True, they can do whatever and I mean whatever they want and people will pay it.  The cabin I can see.  A pet cand destroy,stain or whatever. But at a campsite?  I guess if the dog does his business all over the concrete they may have to pressure wash or the inconsiderate people who never pick stuff up.  I guess $5 is a bargain 

3 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Scroll down this list and see how many CG have pet fees. One is even a state park in Dunedin.

https://www.bringfido.com/lodging/campgrounds/

I clicked on that link right away, because there's no State Park in Dunedin that has a campground. They're talking about Caladesi Island State Park, which has some boat slips where they allow boat owners to spend the night. I don't consider that a campground. 

TCD 

46 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I clicked on that link right away, because there's no State Park in Dunedin that has a campground. They're talking about Caladesi Island State Park, which has some boat slips where they allow boat owners to spend the night. I don't consider that a campground. 

TCD 

That I don't know, but there are still alot of other private CG's listed with pet fees, so the FORT is not alone.