Letters being handed out at Hollywood Studios to guests

This was from @allaroundORL on Twitter.  These are now being handed out to guests.   Do they just have a death wish for the complaint department or is it me?

Nice note being distributed to guests upon entering Hollywood Studios. Classy move from Phil Holmes. #LiveAtWDW

Images courtesy of , chipandco.com, Twitter and All Around Orlando   (@allaroundORL)

To me this just says "you picked the wrong time to come to Hollywood Studios.  But spend your money today. And then come back and spend more money when all the fun stuff has opened."  And also, isn't it weird that it says  "is in the midst of a multi-year expansion, where Guests can have their own adventures together in the immersive worlds of ..." instead of "will be able to have their own adventures..." Because you can't have that adventure during the expansion only when it's done. 

1 hour ago, djsamuel said:

This is similar to the letter now posted at the Fort Comfort Station bulletin boards:

QB2ni3vl.jpg

Yup. I saw that on my last visit. There must be a memo somewhere telling managers to prepare letters like this, and they hired some remote workers to send nice responses assuring guests that their concerns have been heard. Just your typical guest relations baloney. 

TCD