Exclusive Event(s) for Passholders in Sept for Toy Story Land

Doesn't look like us passholders will get in early, but I guess this is a way to make up for it, enjoy!

http://chipandco.com/annual-passholders-will-have-access-to-exclusive-toy-story-land-event-this-september-310852/

Annual Passholders Will Have Access to Exclusive Toy Story Land Event This September

Toy Story Land

Walt Disney World Annual Passholders have been patiently waiting for an exclusive preview of Toy Story Land to be announced. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like that will happen due to time constraints in getting the land finished in time for it’s June 30 opening. However, Disney has just announced an exclusive event that will be held on select days in September.

The event invites Annual Passholders exclusive access to all three Toy Story Land rides including the two newest – Slinky Dog Coaster and Alien Swirling Saucers. Tasty vittles will also be available for purchase from Woody’s Lunch Box.

Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus, and Premier Passholders are eligible to attend this event. Advanced Registration for this event will be required. Passholders should be on the lookout for an email with additional registration details. If the Passholder would like to bring a guest, the guest must also have a Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus, or Premier annual pass. A guest can also be listed on your My Disney Experience’s Friends and Family list and have opted to share “All My Plans.”

Pictures and article excerpt courtesy of Disney and Chipandco.com.  A link to the entire article is above.