Annual Pass blockouts lifted for most of June

For those annual passes who are affected, here are the blackouts that are lifted for June:  Enjoy!

https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/florida-resident-seasonal-pass/news/08jun2018-annual-pass-blackout-dates-lifted-during-most-of-june.htm

Disney has modified the blockout dates on the lower level Annual Pass tickets.

The Silver Pass and Weekday Select Pass for Florida residents is now good for entry through June 29 2018. The summer blockout was originally set to begin on June 4 2018.

Following the summer blockout, both tickets are then good for entry beginning August 10 2018.

The change to blockout dates appears to be aimed at driving attendance to Epcot, and will offer those guests the opportunity to see the new Guardians of the Galaxy - Awesome Mix Live! show that begins June 9.

Article excerpt courtesy of wdwmagic.com.  Link to complete article is above.

21 hours ago, Travisma said:

I forgot about that show starting up there.

And they are moving the Donald Passholder magnets from HS to EPCOT.  We thought they were at EPCOT and forgot to get one when we were at HS last Saturday.

Oh thank you for mentioning that.  I knew I forgot to post something yesterday.  That was it.  I have to go and get mine next week.  They are going to be in Mousegear from what I understand.