Disney Junior Show to close in Sept, new show to replace

If your child loved the Disney Junior show like mine did when he was little, you will certainly miss this show come this fall.  I am sure they will find a good replacement for it, but it was a staple in our family for some time while my son was little.  Farewell!

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/disney-junior-live-on-stage/news/01jun2018-disney-junior---live-on-stage-to-close-in-september-for-new-show.htm

"Disney Junior - Live on Stage!" will have its final performance on September 1 2018 to make way for the new "Disney Junior Dance Party."

Originally debuting in 2001 as “Playhouse Disney – Live on Stage!,” the show has gone through numerous changes over the years with the addition of new characters from the latest shows.

The new "Disney Junior Dance Party!" is a high-energy, live show featuring characters from Disney Junior shows on TV, including "Mickey and the Roadster Racers," "Doc McStuffins," "The Lion Guard" and the newest hit series "Vampirina."

Disney Junior Live on Stage

Article excerpt from wdwmagic.com and link to complete article is above.
Pictures are from Disneyparksblog and wdwmagic.com

• 2 weeks later...

We actually took the time to see this show even if our kids are grown and were not with us at the time. We did feel kind of out of place but just took a seat out against the wall. We were surprised it turned out to be a cute show and we thought it was well done, also being in the a/c did not hurt much either.

24 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Ok, I remember it.  And not fondly.  But then again, I'm an old grouch who's idea of fun isn't sitting on the floor with a bunch of pre-schoolers.   

That's why we sat back against the wall, they had benches back there

17 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

My problem is....I had a bunch of pre-schoolers!  

Yes but you got to be right in the mix of everything, I could just picture you ending up being the biggest kid of them all :foolish:

20 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

Ok, I remember it.  And not fondly.  But then again, I'm an old grouch who's idea of fun isn't sitting on the floor with a bunch of pre-schoolers.   

We all know, you’re an old grouch...still found of ya, though 😜