Latest Toy Story and Star Wars Views from WESH2 chopper

Thanks to WESH2 news in Orlando and Chipandco.com for this footage.  Excerpt of article courtesy of chipandco.com ; link is below for full article.

http://chipandco.com/see-the-latest-toy-story-land-and-star-wars-galaxys-edge-progress-311066/

Toy Story Land

Who’s not excited about the openings of Toy Story Land and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios? I know I am anxiously counting down the days to take my first spin on Slinky Dog Dash at Toy Story Land and see an actual AT-AT at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!

Our friends over at WESH 2 Orlando were fortunate enough to take their chopper to get a bird’s eye view of the two new lands and they were nice enough to share for everyone to enjoy!

Take a look at all the magic that is about to come to Hollywood Studios:

As you are probably aware, Toy Story Land will have it’s official opening this month on June 30. While there will not be an Annual Passholder preview, Disney just announced this week that special events will be held in Toy Story Land in the month of September for Annual Passholders. 

An official opening date for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge has not been announced but we have been told it will be in late Fall 2019. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is expected to open at Disneyland in the Summer of 2019.