We have stayed at the fort in 2015 and 2017. Both times in November and both times we booked thru Liberty travel. Mostly because my sister worked there previously and I was tossing her friends some business. Both times I found Libertys deal to be better than the Disney website.  Anyone else using a travel agent? Whose best?  What’s the best deals? Going to book for Nov 2019. I think it opens up the end of this month. Will prob go back thru Liberty unless someone has a better suggestion. 

There used to be AAA discounts available for the fort and Liberty may have been tying into those. There are very seldom discounted rates now a days on Campsite reservations. 

2019 will be opening up on June 19th but the 499 days to check out rule will still apply. On June 19th we should be out to about October 31. So depending on our specific dates will be when it is available. 

If you would like any assistance I am the Jason with Mouse Counselors mentioned in the post above and a sponsor of the site. Always happy to help Fiends get booked to get home. 

[email protected]