Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing, crowd and outdoor

Tomorrow, June 19, is the day Walt Disney World is releasing the 2019 dates. 2019 looks to be a year of change for me.

As some of you know I still have a day job but that looks to be coming to an end in the next half a year or so. Not certain yet but I am prepping as if it is happening.

What does this mean for all of you? I am intending to go full time at this as a Travel Agent. I will be working on lots of new photo series, videos, and other informative content to make your travel planning even better.

It also means I need your support even more for next year. If you are thinking about Disney travel in the next year Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, or one of the other Disney Theme Parks around the world let me help you plan it out. It wont cost you anything and you end up with concierge level service, planning dining, Fastpass+ planning, help figuring out what days in each park, answering questions whenever they come up. Basically I am here for as much or as little help as you need.

I also book almost all of the major cruise lines, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess, Norwegian, and MSC to name some of the ones I have booked for clients. And I am working on the training for Sandals and Beachs to offer clients and all inclusive option as well.

So reach out to me if you are thinking about travel. It costs you nothing and supports a small business at the same time. Tell your friends and family too.

And pretty soon I will be available even more than I already am now to take care of your travel needs when they come up even faster than I do now.

Thank you all for your continued support in my business of making your travel time more enjoyable and less stressful.

Jason Adams
[email protected]

p.s. tomorrow is when we can book to October 31, 2019 for all you Halloween Fans it is time to get me your dates for Halloween travel next year. Lets get you booked before the pickings get slim. 

I found some more information in case you need it when booking.  Here you go.

http://doctordisney.com/2018/06/19/details-on-2019-disney-dining-plan-with-slight-price-changes/

On the morning of Tuesday, June 19, 2018, the 2019 vacation packages for Walt Disney World were released and it gave many guests the chance to book their next trip. At the same time, details on the 2019 Disney Dining Plan were released as well, and there are a few changes.

disney-dining-plan-changes-2015.jpg

Details on the 2019 Disney Dining Plan and its different levels have now been released and it is time to see any changes from the current year. Here is all you need to know about the plans for 2019 from our friends at My Mickey Vacation Travel:

Quick-Service Dining Plan

This is per guest, per night on your Walt Disney World reservation:

• 2 quick-service meals – Entree and/or combo meal, and beverage
  • 2 snacks
  • 1 Refillable mug (Resort use only)

2019 Pricing:

• Adult: $52.50 per night (same as 2018)
  • Child (Ages 3-9): $23.79 per night (Increase of $2.05 from 2018)

Regular Dining Plan

• 1 quick-service meal – Entree and/or combo meal, and beverage
  • 1 table-service meal – Entree, dessert (lunch and dinner), and beverage OR buffet meal
  • 2 snacks

2019 Pricing:

• Adult: $75.49 per night (same as 2018)
  • Child (Ages 3-9): $25.75 per night (Increase of $2.23 from 2018)

Deluxe Dining Plan

• 3 quick-service or table-service meals
  • 2 snacks

2019 Pricing:

• Adult: $116.25 per night (same as 2018)
  • Child (Ages 3-9): $43.49 per night (Increase of $3.50 from 2018)

Article courtesy of doctordisney.com and full article link is located above.
Picture courtesy of doctordisney.com and Disney.