Lower prices during slow times = entice more people to come = slow times aren't so slow.

Raise prices during busy/high demand times = more than makes up the difference for the slow times, and then some.

Yep, I'd expect this is coming.  And as goes Disney... wanna bet Universal won't be far behind? 

3 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Lower prices during slow times = entice more people to come = slow times aren't so slow.

Raise prices during busy/high demand times = more than makes up the difference for the slow times, and then some.

Yep, I'd expect this is coming.  And as goes Disney... wanna bet Universal won't be far behind? 

I would like to see the WSJ article that writer was getting his information from.

The DTB writer seems to feel that Disney will have a hard time pulling off timely dynamic pricing due to their IT infrastructure

16 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I would like to see the WSJ article that writer was getting his information from.

The DTB writer seems to feel that Disney will have a hard time pulling off timely dynamic pricing due to their IT infrastructure

The WSJ article is linked in the DTB article. I was surprised there was no pay wall, as I was able to read it. The DTB author did a lot of reading between the lines. 

TCD