Club 33 at Magic Kingdom Construction

Here are the details from Chip and Company.  I will have some more updated pictures when I get there in a couple of weeks.  

http://chipandco.com/construction-update-for-rumored-club-33-location-at-magic-kingdom-312548/

Construction Update For Rumored Club 33 Location At Magic Kingdom

MK-Club-33-5.jpg?resize=600%2C338

There has been a lot happening behind the green construction walls at Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland. This site, believed to be the location of the elite and highly secretive establishment, Club 33, is located at the Adventureland veranda. As you cross that bridge, you’re able to see the green construction walls and now, the top of the building.

MK-Club-33-4.jpg?resize=600%2C338

The roof has been added to the potential Club 33 location, so we’re expecting it to be finishing up in the next few months.

MK-Club-33-3.jpg?resize=600%2C338

You can even see details of the new building. What appears to be a door to a possible balcony and a few windows can be seen above the construction walls.

MK-Club-33-2.jpg?resize=600%2C338

Disney remains silent on this new project however, guests continue to be intrigued. With Disney announcing that 4 new Club 33 locations were being added to the Walt Disney World Resort, will this be the Magic Kingdom location? We can only speculate at this point but it is a strong possibility.

Article excerpt and pictures courtesy of chipandco.com.  Full article excerpt is located above.

• 4 months later...
On 6/24/2018 at 5:26 PM, AuburnJen said:

Here are the details from Chip and Company.  I will have some more updated pictures when I get there in a couple of weeks.  

http://chipandco.com/construction-update-for-rumored-club-33-location-at-magic-kingdom-312548/

Construction Update For Rumored Club 33 Location At Magic Kingdom

MK-Club-33-5.jpg?resize=600%2C338

There has been a lot happening behind the green construction walls at Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland. This site, believed to be the location of the elite and highly secretive establishment, Club 33, is located at the Adventureland veranda. As you cross that bridge, you’re able to see the green construction walls and now, the top of the building.

MK-Club-33-4.jpg?resize=600%2C338

The roof has been added to the potential Club 33 location, so we’re expecting it to be finishing up in the next few months.

MK-Club-33-3.jpg?resize=600%2C338

You can even see details of the new building. What appears to be a door to a possible balcony and a few windows can be seen above the construction walls.

MK-Club-33-2.jpg?resize=600%2C338

Disney remains silent on this new project however, guests continue to be intrigued. With Disney announcing that 4 new Club 33 locations were being added to the Walt Disney World Resort, will this be the Magic Kingdom location? We can only speculate at this point but it is a strong possibility.

Article excerpt and pictures courtesy of chipandco.com.  Full article excerpt is located above.

I don't know if anyone else has posted this, but this location is correct. We saw the Club 33 symbol as we went through this area in MK.

12 hours ago, Beckers said:

I’ll be sure to post you all more info when my membership comes and I can go 😂

Has anyone been by the old cat walk bar at Hollywood studios lately?

That is the rumored location of the club 33 in Hollywood studios. 

Rumor has it that they’ve installed a Club 33 bell outside of the old elevator inside the brown derby. 

Any fiend on the scene that can verify this to be true or not?

6 hours ago, Beckers said:

Google says $25,000-$50,000 buy in and $10,000 or more in yearly dues

How many VIP annual passes do you get with that?

Wonder if they have it set up like a country club? Part of your monthly dues is for food and beverage. And if you don’t use it you lose it. 

22 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Has anyone been by the old cat walk bar at Hollywood studios lately?

That is the rumored location of the club 33 in Hollywood studios. 

Rumor has it that they’ve installed a Club 33 bell outside of the old elevator inside the brown derby. 

Any fiend on the scene that can verify this to be true or not?

The elevator for the Catwalk Bar is a Club 33 symbol. I’ve seen several people going up there as well as the one in Magic Kingdom.

49 minutes ago, djsamuel said:

The elevator for the Catwalk Bar is a Club 33 symbol. I’ve seen several people going up there as well as the one in Magic Kingdom.

Thanks for the update. 

I hope I can afford to join when I retire and move to Florida.   But I will probably be living in a van, down by the river. Because my dear wife will probably throw me out of the house.