looking at a new camper the cherokee 274 vfk. i had a few questions. does any one have one ? how do you like it ?  my other question is about ac  do you have the standard 13.5 k or have upgrade to the 15 k or two 13.5 k ? any other info would be helpful. last trip to the fort we were looking at other campers and the v nose campers looked interesting so we looked at them and like the floor plan with the kitchen in the v

thanks  kevin 😃

24 minutes ago, seahag2020 said:

looking at a new camper the cherokee 274 vfk. i had a few questions. does any one have one ? how do you like it ?  my other question is about ac  do you have the standard 13.5 k or have upgrade to the 15 k or two 13.5 k ? any other info would be helpful. last trip to the fort we were looking at other campers and the v nose campers looked interesting so we looked at them and like the floor plan with the kitchen in the v

thanks  kevin 😃

I have 1 15k AC in our toyhauler. The living area is 30', and it keeps up just fine in the florida heat