Guardians Ride at EPCOT update

I am not usually the roller coaster rider (as the womenz well know) but I can usually stomach the ones at Disney.  I don't mind watching the progress of this one.  👇

http://chipandco.com/construction-update-on-guardians-of-the-galaxy-ride-at-epcot-313124/

A whole new galaxy is coming to Epcot! Disney imagineers are hard at work on the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride. Once complete, it will be one of the world’s longest enclosed roller coasters. It is taking the place of Ellen’s Energy Adventure ride that went on it’s final adventure in August of 2017.

Guardians of the Galaxy is scheduled to open in 2021, just in time for the Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th anniversary celebration!

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Epcot-3.jpg?resi

While it doesn’t appear that much is taking place at the front, most of the action right now is behind the entrance.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Epcot-2.jpg?resi

The building is being expanded to make room for the coaster. Cranes and new exterior walls can be seen from different areas of Epcot.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Epcot-5.jpg?resi

The coaster will feature a creative new story as well a whole new innovative ride system that Disney says is guaranteed to ‘wow’ guests.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Epcot-6.jpg?resi

It will definitely be hard to wait 3 more years for Guardians of the Galaxy! Until then, we’ll continue to keep you updated as we all marvel at the construction walls that keep the Disney magic alive.

Article excerpt and pictures courtesy of chipandco.com.  Full article link is above.