sorcerers of the magic kingdom

On our last trip to WDW I was able to complete both my SotMK and my sons SotMK collections.  1-70 + all party cards.  Its taken about 5 years but we got them finished up.

While talking to a CM at the fire house about a few of the portholes that were not working all that well I was informed that SotMK may be getting a refresh.  I know most of you probably dont partake in this silly park game, but I've always enjoyed it (and the pirates game) as a way to enjoy just walking around the park and just being there. 

4 hours ago, rtguy007 said:

I was wanting to do that the next time we are there. Wanted to do it the past few years but never have.

Its a good time, and the story is enjoyable.  You'll enjoy it, as long as you dont mind walking around a bunch..  And being asked "what the heck are you doing?"

1 hour ago, bdm said:

Its a good time, and the story is enjoyable.  You'll enjoy it, as long as you dont mind walking around a bunch..  And being asked "what the heck are you doing?"

Where/how do you get started? I have seen the people do it but never knew where to go to get started.