I cannot say enough about these battery chargers

We have three NOCO Genius chargers.  We got the third one last week for our golf cart because our charger is/was not handling the job of our cart.  Our cart sits for periods of time and doesn't get charged and I needed to get a system to trickle charge the set.  I knew how well these chargers condition the big RV batteries because we have two on our Class A.  To say these things haven't saved us at least 5X the amount they are worth would be telling you a story. 

Ever since we bought our RV, there has been a ghost drain in the system.  It causes a lot of wear and tear on our batteries and makes dry camping almost impossible.  However, we use these to condition the batteries and keep them plugged in while it is parked and they have made such a difference.  We are not replacing batteries constantly and it is an awesome piece of mind knowing that these computers are keeping the batteries in the best shape possible for you.  Even if you don't have a "ghost" in your electrical system, these little gems are a dream to own and worth every little penny spent to keep your batteries at their best condition possible.

z9QsEFi.jpg

Now, I mentioned our golf cart sits for periods of time.  As you know, batteries that sit, lose their charge without having a trickle charge on them.  Enter the big guy that we purchased for the golf cart.  It will replace our normal charger and it brought a COMPLETELY dead set of batteries back to life.  It took some doing and several days, but it happened.  Now, usually when this happens, I have to push this cart onto a trailer, take it to a battery shop and have the batteries either charged or I have to disconnect the batteries (depending on how much time I have) and charge them individually.  The 48V Genius computer evaluated the whole system and charged it over a course of days until it was full.  It brought them all up with trickle charge until it could give a full charge to them as a system.  It was really awesome to watch over the days.  (no, I didn't sit there the whole time either)  Now, it has the system at full charge and don't have to worry about losing those batteries.  If any of you ever need a conditioning charger, these things are the bomb dot com.

Iq4nv3z.jpg