Post your pictures of fireworks for the 4th, 2018!

I am cheating, of course, but I will post ours tomorrow.  I am borrowing this from my friend who is at WDW right now taking his wonderful pictures.  The photo credit goes to Arthur Lyons, picture taker extraordinaire.  (and to think he does this for a hobby)

36604903_10216236659886138_5281108262656

Disney Blog said the MK were delayed until 10.

We saw them on the 3rd on a launch from WL to the Fort.  We stayed on and went to the Contemporary.  The CM slowed the boat down to a crawl heading to the hotel, then gave everyone a warning that the finale was about to start.

Was just like a fireworks dessert cruise without the food, drinks and $130 fee.

4 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Disney Blog said the MK were delayed until 10.

We saw them on the 3rd on a launch from WL to the Fort.  We stayed on and went to the Contemporary.  The CM slowed the boat down to a crawl heading to the hotel, then gave everyone a warning that the finale was about to start.

Was just like a fireworks dessert cruise without the food, drinks and $130 fee.

We were able to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks from Epcot after Illuminations finished.  Had a surprisingly good view of them from Japan.

I didn't get to the fireworks like I had planned, but we are going next week to OKW.  My dog had his chemo at Auburn this week and it takes him a couple of days to recover.  I didn't want him to get sick in the car while going to my mom's.  He did get to ride in the golf cart, which he thoroughly enjoyed!

1xqUkww.jpg

We decided to go to a baseball game and they had some really decent fireworks!  I took the best out of all the ones I took. 

7rFy5Cp.jpg

hD5C3n1.jpg

p9H7T5j.jpg

GbGEdjz.jpg

aCbZuA1.jpg