Peter Pan Float in the Magic Kingdom

Has anyone had this yet?  My absolute favorite dessert is Key Lime Pie.  I will have to skip the chocolate feather, but omg...I must try this.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/07/04/peter-pan-float-flies-into-disney-worlds-magic-kingdom/

Peter Pan Float Flies into Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!

By  12 Comments

As a fun little play on the beloved attraction Peter Pan’s Flight, a Peter Pan FLOAT has flown into Magic Kingdom! Just follow the Second Star to the Right and straight on to Storybook Treats in Fantasyland!

Storybook Treats

Storybook Treats

We’d love to thank a few of our DFB Instagram followers — @millennial.on.main.street, @amylcam, and @citrusswirlsteph— for kindly providing pics of this new treat!

Peter Pan Float on the Menu

Peter Pan Float on the Menu

With a base of Key Lime soft-serve ice cream, this colorful float is poured over with Sprite for the lemon-lime lovers out there, and topped with a red chocolate feather in tribute to Peter Pan.

Peter Pan Float

Peter Pan Float

Much prettier than the menu picture, don’t you think? Or maybe that’s just some extra pixie dust from Tinkerbell ;) .

Peter Pan Float

Peter Pan Float

Peter Pan Float

Peter Pan Float

9 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I need to get a first hand Fiend on the Scene™ review of this one.  I'm all for the lime soft serve, but I'm not sure about the sprite.  Kinda thinking lemonade might be better?

Sprite/7 UP makes great Ice Cream Sodas!  Lets the flavor of the ice cream come thru.