Summer Add On for Disney Annual Pass Holders (who have black outs)

If you have a black out on your pass, and would like to go to the "other" parks.  This may be an option to consider.

http://chipandco.com/new-passholder-summer-add-on-is-now-available-313887/

Hey Walt Disney World Passholders – this offer if for you! A new Passholder Summer Add-on is now available for Silver, Weekday Select and Theme Park Select Passholders.

Because there is so much excitement happening at The Walt Disney World Resort this summer Passholders now have the opportunity to participate as well! From July 9th through August 9th Passholders can purchase the Summer Add-on for $89 plus tax at any ticket window or Guest Services.

The Summer Add-on provides access to Magic Kingdom park, Epcot and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park only.  The Passholder must be present with annual pass card and a photo ID. The price will not be prorated based on the date of purchase.  Only one Add-on per Passholder and it must be used by the Passholder.

Access includes Saturdays and Sundays for Florida Resident Disney Weekday Select Passholders.

This Add0on is nonrefundable, nontransferable and excludes events and activities with a separate or additional fee. The Summer Add-on does not guarantee admission to any theme park – especially during periods of high attendance.

So Walt Disney World Annual Passholders, make sure you take advantage of this special Summer Add-on!  You won’t want to miss The Incredible Tomorrowland Expo at Magic Kingdom Park, the new summer concert series at Epcot or Donald’s Dino-Bash at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park!

Source and Photo Credit: Disney

2 hours ago, Travisma said:

Well that aint gonna happen at my house.  We got the silver to avoid the oppressive heat and crushing crowds.

Ah, but there are no crushing crowds- that's why they're offering this "deal."  

My beef with it is that I paid extra to avoid the blackout dates for my pass, but Silver pass holders are paying less and avoiding most of the blackouts. That's not fair.

TCD 

2 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Ah, but there are no crushing crowds- that's why they're offering this "deal."  

My beef with it is that I paid extra to avoid the blackout dates for my pass, but Silver pass holders are paying less and avoiding most of the blackouts. That's not fair.

TCD 

Well that adds $90 to my yearly cost for 1 month extra.  You still get the holiday times all to your golden self!  😁 

And you had from 6/30 to 7/8 without us lowly silvers.

I'd rather them say we were going to be included in the Toy Story Land exclusive visit.

But they wouldn't be making any $$ off of that.