For those of you that live where there are 7/11's

Participating U.S. stores will give away an estimated 9 million free small Slurpee drinks from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time, Wednesday, July 11 (7/11), while supplies last. The featured Slurpee flavor is Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries®, recreated as a delicious frozen treat from one of America’s most beloved cereal brands.

“Free Slurpee day may be the most anticipated day of the year for millions of 7-Eleven customers and new customers alike,” said Raj Kapoor, 7-Eleven senior vice president for fresh food and proprietary beverages. “7-Eleven Day is a celebration, not only of our birthday, but more importantly, of our customers. I encourage everyone to look around the store, grab an old favorite like a Big Bite® hot dog to enjoy with their free Slurpee drink or maybe try something they haven’t. We have lots of delicious new choices in stores.”

7-Eleven is celebrating its birthday – and the “dog days” of summer – with $1 Big Bite hot dogs on July 11 … The featured Big Bite flavor is The Reaper, a seriously spicy 7-Eleven exclusive hot dog made with 100 percent beef and topped with Carolina Reaper seasoning blend. Customers can dress their dogs for free at participating stores with chili, cheese, pickles, onions, jalapeños, relish, pico de gallo and more at the condiment bars near the grill.

To my knowledge there is not a 7-Eleven in our area...  However it is my daughter's birthday today, so I have always referred to her as my convenience store baby.  Plus its an easy way for me to remember her birthdate.