Painting Classes at Port Orleans

This looks fun!

Happily Ever After Inspired “Painting On De Bayou” Painting Classes Offered At Port Orleans

Painting On De Bayou

A Walt Disney World vacation is more than just rides and shows! Did you know that many of the resorts offer great activities that you can enjoy too? Today we are going to take a look at one of my favorites. Every Wednesday night, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter hosts a “Painting on de Bayou” session. Everyone attending will design their very own take-home masterpiece in this instructor-led paint class. This month they will be creating a “Happily Ever After” inspired work of art (see above).

Painting-on-the-Bayou.jpg?resize=700%2C3

You can find your fellow artists-in-training at the Scat Cat’s Club on Wednesdays from 6 pm – 10 pm. There is a $35.00 fee ($37.28 including tax) to participate which is payable at the time of making the reservation. There is an up to 2 day cancellation period to receive a full refund.

Weekly registration is limited to just 16 participants. One fun thing to note is that you don’t have to be a resort guest to participate! Call 321-347-0750 to reserve your spot.

Photo Credit: @WDWToday

http://chipandco.com/happily-ever-after-inspired-painting-on-de-bayou-painting-classes-offered-at-port-orleans-314077/

On 7/11/2018 at 2:12 PM, Beckers said:

I would totally do this and the price is really good!

Jessica would love this. 

On 7/11/2018 at 2:41 PM, Travisma said:

And since it's in a bar you can partake of adult beverages and Boozy Beignets while painting!

You can find me here while Jessica is painting.